Advanced OptionsAdvanced Options
Want to talk? Give us a Call
Grand Park Royal Cozumel is an all-inclusive, family-friendly retreat to the beautiful waters of Cozumel. With world-class accommodations, unending comfort and a plethora of facilities and amenities, Grand Park Royal sets the bar high. Guests enjoy private access to one of Cozumel’s secluded beaches where they can watch the ships come in. The oceanfront Jacuzzis, infinity pools and swim-up bars promise to make your vacation the most memorable yet.
As the island's leading all-inclusive hotel, Grand Park Royal Cozumel is an oasis in the Caribbean sun. With unending comfort and gorgeous vistas, this hotel sets the bar high. Two stunning towers hold 344 rooms and each with a private balcony and great views of the island - not to mention the cruise ships that arrive from every corner of the world. A secluded beach club is accessible through private access from the hotel.
Unlimited meals, snacks and drinks at four restaurants, five cocktail bars, 24-hour room service and an outdoor snack service mean you never have to look far for a bite to eat. An on-site spa and fitness center, dive shop and sports center mean your stay can be filled with activity, and the All Inclusive package includes snorkeling for anyone hoping to take their adventure to the sea. With fine dining, an active lobby scene, a kids swimming pool and spa, plus activities on the dock, the beach and the pool and nightly entertainment in the amphitheater, there is simply no more generously outfitted vacation spot on the island.
(Applicable in Deluxe Room Category Only)
- Up to two children aged 2 - 12 stay, eat and play free every night of the year
- No single parent supplement every night of the year
- Exclusive special deals for teens aged 13 - 17 every night of the year
- Beach towels in room upon arrival
- SMILE kids club program
- Shaded playground or play area
- Kids pool, most with shaded parts
- Cribs available, free of charge SMILE inclusions are only valid for travel from November 1st, 2016 to October 31st, 2017.