Iberostar Bavaro, Punta Cana
Beachfront locationSupervised Kids ClubHighly recommended by past Vacation Express travelers
Variety of room types and locationsKids Stay, Play and Eat FREE dealsSpacious rooms [some catering for three or more children]
Iberostar Bavaro is a beachfront, all-inclusive resort on the white-sand beaches of Punta Cana. Featuring swimming options, scuba diving, island exploration, relaxing in the warm Caribbean sun, splashing in the sea or taking part in the numerous facilities and amenities offered to guests, Iberostar boasts only the best. Add to your pleasures a relaxing massage in the spa, sumptuous delicacies in top-notch restaurants, Turkish baths and a fully equipped fitness center and you'll find yourself in an escape in paradise.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront614 Rooms2 Floors6 RestaurantsFamily FriendlyActiveCasualFree Wi-Fi
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
At the beachfront all-inclusive Iberostar Bavaro, you can have it all. Name your pleasure. Swimming, scuba diving or explore the island. How about just kicking back and letting your cares wash away in the dazzling sea--all in a spectacular setting of sun, sand and tropical abundance. Only 13 miles from the Punta Cana airport, you can be relaxing in the warm Caribbean sun, splashing in the sea, or relaxing under an exotic palm, just minutes from the time you deplane. Add to your pleasures a relaxing massage in the spa, sumptuous delicacies in top notch restaurants, Turkish baths and a fully equipped fitness center. Then top it off with the deluxe accommodations and great amenities you'd expect from a great all-inclusive resort.
Renovations Starting August 25, 2019
From August 25, 2019 through November 25, 2019, Iberostar Bavaro will be closed for renovations. Areas undergoing updates include the main swimming pool, hotel rooms, the lobby area, main buffet and theater. New facilities, including a Star Camp, where kids and teens can enjoy customized entertainment, and a Star Prestige area with two pools, a buffet, a specialty restaurant and more will also be constructed during this period.STUDENT GROUPS POLICY:
Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Student Groups Policy instituted for all bookings year round, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Student Groups are ON REQUEST for any hotel. Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for students' behavior.
- In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
- FIT bookings and Groups upon check-in will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit of USD $200 per room for any damages, unpaid expenses, losses or fines that the clients incur or become responsible during their stay at the hotel. If nothing happens during the group's stay, this deposit will be refunded to the Agency after departure.
- Alcoholic drinks will be offered to the students older than 18 years old.
Back To Top