Occidental Caribe, Playa Arena Gorda, Punta Cana
Occidental Caribe is an all-inclusive, family-friendly hotel, situated on the crystal clear turquoise waters and exotic, white-sand beaches of the Dominican Republic. Occidental Caribe is a relaxed resort for adults, singles and families, where all meals, wines, local and select international beverages, land sports, non-motorized water sports, entertainment and other activities are available to make your vacation a memorable experience
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfrontOceanfront798 Rooms7 Restaurants8 BarsFamily FriendlyRelaxed
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Located in Punta Cana, the elegant Occidental Caribe is a Mediterranean-inspired resort with798 elegant rooms and suites seven restaurants, eight bars, two pools including a mini water park for kids, a spa, nightly musical shows and a nightclub. Beach lovers will enjoy the various water sports available, including scuba diving Punta Cana’s diverse underwater world. Premium Level accommodations offer spectacular views, unlimited access to our specialty restaurants, and much more.
Come discover the fantastic Occidental Caribe resort where you will find everything you could wish for during your vacations. Enjoy days of leisure and relaxation in your spacious, comfortable, bright and elegant rooms. In addition, this Premium category resort is surrounded by tropical gardens and boasts 6 specialty restaurants 1 pizzeria and "El Alcazar" the main buffet style restaurant which you can enjoy thanks to the Barceló All Inclusive program.
Blue Flag - The Occidental Caribe hotel was awarded the Blue Flag international certification at the beginning of 2011 for its care and good maintainence of its beaches. This is a distinction awarded by the non-profit NGO Ngo Environment Foundation (EEF). The Blue Flag is an international certification of environmental quality standards that creates environmental awareness and fosters sustainability. When this flag waves over a beach, as in the case of the Occidental Caribe hotel, it means that the beach is clean, healthy and safe for users.
Singles Week 2018 at Occidental Caribe
Come enjoy the fantastic International Singles Week from November 11-18, 2018. Activities include banana boat competitions, foam parties, rum tastings, and much more! You cannot miss it!
2019 Spring Break Policy/Student Groups
Occidental Caribe will accept students / youth travelers if the following conditions / restrictions are met:
- Student/ youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. They will be required to sign this responsibility letter agreeing to leave the hotel if disruption.
- Upon check in, each student / youth will be required to leave cash deposit of $400 per person. Policy is mandatory, per room, only cash.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check- in is 18 years of age. Any hotel guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 3 students / youths under the age of 18. The minimum age required for a chaperone is 28.
- Please note the legal drinking age in Dominican Republic is 18. All guests under 18 will be given a wristband that will not allow them to be served alcohol at the restaurants, bars and hotel disco.
- All guests are required to wear wristbands. A lost wristband is $250 USD (no exceptions).
- Please note that adult age in the Dominican Republic is 18 years.
- Each guest will sign a letter upon check in, with the rules and hotel policies. The hotel will have
the right to ask the student/youth to check-out the property if those policies are not fulfilled
without the right to refund the remaining nights to the guest.
- NOTE: There is a Zero Tolerance Policy at the Occidental Caribe.
Back To Top