Bars and Restaurants at Riu Palace Punta Cana, Punta Cana
6 Restaurants6 Bars/LoungesDiscoNightly Shows
Experience truly fine dining at the Riu Palace Punta Cana. The choices for delicious gourmet foods are endless and every taste will be satisfied by the wide array of dining options. The resort features six restaurants where professional chefs artfully prepare dishes from around the world. The main restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet style, and on the spot cooking stations allow guests to watch as their meal is freshly prepared according to their individual tastes. Five a la carte restaurants serve a wonderful selection of specialty cuisines including Japanese, Italian, Spanish and International flavors. The Spanish restaurant, Olé, and the patisserie, Cappuccino, are new to the resort as part of the spring/summer 2018 renovation!
Privileges at Riu Bambu and Riu Naiboa sister properties located within the complex add even more dining, lounging and snack options to the list of choices for sampling authentic local and international specialties. For refreshing beverages 24 hours a day, the resort offers six bars, including a sports bar and swim-up bar, serving tropical favorites, coffee, soda, juice, beer, wine and cocktails. At night, the party continues with exciting shows, live music, and a hot resort disco.
The cuisine of the Dominican Republic offers a wide variety of dishes, with flavors and colors as dominant features on its plates. Dominican cuisine has influences from African and Spanish cooking and includes a wide variety of fruits and vegetables that enrich each dish with a unique flavor. In the buffet restaurant and themed restaurants you can taste the best recipes prepared by chefs to satisfy any palate.
Don Manuel - Main Restaurant
- Full American breakfast buffet, live cooking stations, fruit, juices and Cava
- Buffet with live cooking stations and assorted desserts
- Hot and cold buffet starters, live cooking stations
- Vegetarian options available
- Dessert buffet
- Special evenings: themed buffet (three times a week)
À la carte dining:
- Yokohama - Japanese restaurant
La Altagracia - Poolside restaurant, grill and steakhouse
Krystal - Fusion restaurant
Olé - Spanish restaurant (NEW)
Luigi - Italian restaurant (buffet starters)
**Formal dress required for dinner. Main restaurant: gentlemen - no sleeveless t-shirts. Theme restaurants: gentlemen - long trousers, no sleeveless t-shirts.
- Snacks 24 hours a day
- For additional lunches and snacks, free choice from Riu Bambu and Riu Naiboa
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Unlimited local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day
- Drinks service at pool
- Access to all bars within the Riu Resort (excluding Riu Palace Macao, Riu Palace Bavaro; "Pacha" discotheque entry is free, but drinks are not included)
- Minibar and regularly restocked liquor dispenser in rooms
- Cappuccino - NEW patisserie and ice cream parlor
- Perico Chicote - lobby bar
- Los Rosario - lounge bar with terrace
- Saona - poolside bar with swim-up bar
- Sports bar (open 24 hrs, all-inclusive service)
Back To Top