Advanced OptionsAdvanced Options
Want to talk? Give us a Call
Marriott Frenchmans Reef is the largest resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands, offering an inclusive plan in an active, family-friendly setting, along a beautiful hilltop location overlooking a private beach and Charlotte Amalie harbor in St. Thomas. A shuttle service operates between the main resort and the beach below, while ferries make the five-minute run across the harbor to downtown Charlotte Amalie for shopping, sightseeing and dining. Offering a stay at one, play at two concept, Marriott Frenchmans Reef and the beachside Marriott Morning Star Resort share restaurants, sports and beach facilities, making the options for your stay seemingly limitless.
The beachfront Marriott Frenchman's Reef, the largest resort in the U.S. Virgin Islands, boasts a beautiful hilltop location overlooking a private beach with sweeping views of the sea and Charlotte Amalie harbor. Shuttle service operates between the main resort and the beach below, and ferries make the five-minute run across the harbor to downtown Charlotte Amalie for shopping, sightseeing and dining. Frenchman's Reef and the beachside Morning Star Resort share restaurant and sports/beach facilities. An optional inclusive plan is available.
PLEASE NOTE:Due to Hurrican Irma, Marriott Frenchman's Reef will be closed until further noticeModern Accommodations
Guests will appreciate updated and comfortable rooms with wireless Internet access, signature bedding with down comforters and massage showerheads in the bath.
In order to accommodate the preferences of the vast majority of guests, the Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resorts are 100% smoke-free.
Guests staying in the Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resorts will not be able to smoke inside the hotel building. The new policy includes all guest rooms, restaurants, lounges, meeting rooms, public spaces, and employee work areas. Designated smoking areas will be made available outside of the hotel for guests who smoke.
Inclusive Plan Add-On Available
An 'Experiences Inclusive' add-on is available for pre-booking with a 4-night minimum stay. See All-Inclusive tab for details.
Frenchman’s Reef and Morning Star Marriott Beach Resorts charge a Resort Fee per room per night (included in the taxes & fees in your reservation). The resort fee includes the following amenities and services:
• Bottled water in the room (4 per room, per day)
• Enhanced high speed internet & Wifi
• Unlimited local calls and 800 calls
• Use of Beach Chairs and Umbrellas
• Unlimited use of “Non-motorized” (excluding Sail Boats) water sports from the beach of Morning Star–Unlimited use of Snorkels, Flippers, Masks and Floaters
• Unlimited use of Tennis Courts and the Reef Fitness Center
• Participation in resort activity classes like Yoga and Aerobics – coordinated by Recreation Staff
• Shuttle services throughout the Resort
• Invitation to the Resort’s Weekly Cocktail Reception (Wednesdays 5pm - 6pm)
• $20 Lazule Spa or Salon Coupon to be applied to purchases of $150 or more for services at regular price (this excludes any published package, promotion or discount)
• Two $5 Off Coupons (per room, one time only) for the Night Kayak Tour – provided by Adventure Desk
• Two $10 Off Coupons for the Catamaran Half-day Tour – provided by Adventure Desk