Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is an all-inclusive, exclusive resort, featuring boutiques situated on the white-sand beaches of Riviera Maya. Consistently named one of Mexico's most exceptional boutique resorts, the ten-year AAA Five Diamond Award winning Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is an original escape to paradise. Intimate and elegant, this resort offers 90 oceanfront suites, all individually themed and decorated. Pamper yourself with the selection of massages, body therapies and more with the Thalassotherapy Spa or indulge in one of the four standout, gourmet dining venues. At Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita, nothing is too extravagant for relaxing in paradise!
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront3 Floors4 Restaurants2 BarsIntimate90 Guest Suites2 Pools24 Hr. Room ServiceBoutiqueExclusive
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita was AM Resorts' first property to operate as a Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resort, their exclusive, high-end lifestyle resort brand launched in 2008. Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is the brand's marquee property, offering guests a new type of luxury experience that combines elements of wellness, serenity and social and environmental responsibility treating every guest to an indulgent experience without the guilt.
Consistently named one of Mexico's most exceptional boutique resorts, the AAA Five Diamond Award (for 14 consecutive years) winning Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita is a truly original escape nestled in Bahia Petempich. This intimate and elegant all-inclusive Zoëtry Paraiso offers 90 oversized oceanfront suites, each one individually themed and decorated. The grounds and surroundings echo the rooms in providing a truly unique atmosphere. From 12th century Balinese lions to ancient Egyptian hippos, you will fall in love with the casually elegant ambience the resort has created. When relaxation is what you crave, saunter over to the 22,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Thalassotherapy Spa. Pamper yourself with a wide selection of massages, body therapies, as well as a hydrotherapy circuit featuring a heated saltwater pool. Four standout dining venues offer a gourmet sampling of regional Mexican delights and international fare in an informal setting. Stay for a week and you will never want to leave. Proclaimed 'One of the Coolest Places to Stay' by Conde Nast Traveller.
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita provides guests with Endless Privileges® designed to create unparalleled experiences focused on luxury, wellness, romance and enrichment in an ideal beachfront setting.
Endless Privileges® are the standard privileges available to all guests and include:
* Personalized, private chauffeured roundtrip airport transportation
* Concierge service and 24-hour front desk
* No check-in or check-out time (based on availability in high season)
* Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari bath amenities, multi-functional rechargeable outlets, aromatherapy pillow and linen scents, fine quality linens and robes, a handmade beach bag and oceanfront suites featuring terraces
* Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options, with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
* Complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
* 24-hour private, in-suite dining
* Fresh bottle of champagne and basket of fruit daily
* Welcome bottle of Tequila
* Catamaran afternoon 1 hour sail
* Shopping excursion by boat
* Hydrothalasso pool and aqua gym
* Complimentary unlimited worldwide calls
* Complimentary overnight laundry service
* 20 minute Thalasso seawater experience
* Temazcal ceremony (offered every other day) recognized as a ritual that improves both spiritual and emotional health
* Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and cold plunge pool
* 20 minute consultation with wellness expert
* Exclusive Visia® complexion skin analysis
* Daily afternoon tea time featuring live plants for tea infusions
* Oceanfront air-conditioned fitness center open daily, provides a full range of cardio-conditioning fitness equipment including free weights, treadmills, lifecycles, stair climbers and cross trainers
* Gathering areas for reading, meditation and relaxation
* Daily exercise and fitness activities such as Yoga, Pilates and salt water aqua gym
* Water cellar featuring a variety of both still and sparkling waters from different countries
* 5000 bottle wine cellar and private dining room for special occasions, romantic dinners with space for 10 people
All Suite Accommodations
The incredible rooms are all one bedroom suites or larger, with a minimum 1100 sq. ft. of space. Each features a separate living room and bedroom with a decor scheme that leans toward the eclectic. Luxurious bathrooms feature deep stone tubs and swiss jetted showers. All suites offer private balcony or terrace with either oceanview or private plunge pool. Each suite is personally decorated with unusual handpicked antiques, cool marble and luxurious fabrics and treasures gathered by the resort's owners during their travels around the world. Combined with an eclectic Mexican style, the various elements create a haven of pure serenity and luxury. Oversized glass and marble bathrooms offer a private oasis with marble tubs for two and soothing jet showers.
* Sitting room
* Marble bathtub for 2 in every room
* Ceiling fan
* Electronic safety deposit box (laptop size)
* Vanity mirror
* Hair dryer
* 24-hour in room private dining
* 23-inch satellite TV in the sitting room
* 32-inch satellite TV in the bedroom
* DVD player
* High speed wireless Internet access
* Direct dial cordless telephone
* Large private terrace
* Daily stocked mini bar with premium beverages, deli snacks, wine and champagne by the bottle
* Luxurious Bvlgari bath amenities
* Aromatherapy pillows and linens scents
* Prior to arrival, preselect your customized in room pampering experience from a variety of passion oils, candles, and Babymoon vitamin E oils that nurture the skin
* A welcome bottle of Tequila
* Handmade beach bag
* Fresh bottle of champagne with fresh fruit in room each day
* Multi-functional rechargeable outlets for cell phones, iPods and laptops
* Pillow menu and nightly turn down service with petit fours
* Concierge service
* Italian Frette linens, towels & bathrobes
* Maid service three times daily including turndown
Additional 'Experience Options'
Guests have the opportunity to enhance and customize their Endless Privileges® stay with options to upgrade through the Lovers, Cultural, Girlfriend's Getaway, Spa, Golf Experiences and more! See the Activities & Recreation tab for additional information.
Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience
As part of Endless Privileges® guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya have access to all other AM Resorts in the Cancun/Riviera Maya region for a total of 63 dining options.The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience includes complimentary dinner, drinks and entertainment at a restaurant or bar at a resort of their choice. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6pm to 1am. The experience is only good for dinner via reservations made through the resort concierge. Guests are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from the resort for a maximum of four people per seating.
The Naturalismo and Hospitality Art Program
The Naturalismo Gallery, inspired by Luis Sottil, will be on exhibit at Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita permanently. To pair perfectly with this visual delight, Zoëtry has created a special cocktail and optional dinner pairing. This “Delectable Beauty” dinner is a five-course meal hosted in the wine cellar following the art tour, with all dishes inspired by the pieces in the exhibit.
Guests can take part in the Delectable Beauty dinner for a per person cost.
A Note About Children
With 90 luxury beachfront suites, the resort offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Children 2 and over are permitted at this resort, however, there are no special facilities for children and they will be charged as adults.
Guests of Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya now receive complimentary greens fees at the beautiful Cancun Country Club El Tinto Golf Course!Pricing varies by season and tee time. Individual reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance through the resort's concierge and are subject to availability. No name changes to existing bookings will be allowed. A no-show penalty will be charged to your room. To avoid this fee, guests must cancel at least 24 hours before the booked tee time. Additional supplements and policies (including separate cancellation policies) do apply for groups of 16 or larger.Book select room categories and get $200 USD in resort coupons
$200 USD resort coupons that can be redeemed as:
Spa treatment coupons are broken down in two coupons worth $40 and one coupon worth $20. Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment. To use coupons for romantic dining, one $40 coupon and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $60 off one romantic dining experience. When using coupons towards wine purchases, only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine.*
These Resort Coupons may not be combinable with all promotions. Please ask your VE representative for more information.
Book select room categories and get $400 USD in resort coupons
$400 USD resort coupons can be redeemed as:
Spa treatment coupons are broken down in two coupons worth $40 and one coupon worth $20. Only one coupon can be redeemed per spa treatment. To use coupons for romantic dining, one $40 coupon and one $20 coupon may be combined, resulting in a total discount of $60 off one romantic dining experience. When using coupons towards wine purchases, only coupons worth $10 may be used and cannot be combined, therefore one $10 coupon can be applied toward one bottle of wine.*Please note:
These Resort Coupons may not be combinable with all promotions. Please ask your VE representative for more information.
*Note: Resort coupons cannot be applied toward the following items: beauty salon services, spa product purchases, telephone charges, dolphin experiences, gift shop purchases, boutique purchases, internet service, marina services, dive shop, medical services, car rentals and travel agency services. Resort Coupons must be redeemed at the time of reservation or service. Resort Coupons do not hold any cash or commercial value, are not refundable and non-transferable. They are not applicable for tips, taxes, private functions and/or special events such as Christmas and New Years Gala dinners. Resort Coupons are not accumulative and cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer including, but not limited to spa treatment discounts. They are only valid during the original stay and cannot be deducted upon check out. Not combinable with other promotions or special offers. Restrictions and blackout dates apply. This entire offer is based on availability and can be modified or closed out at any time. Not applicable to group bookingsNO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT PROMOTION:
During select dates, AMResorts waives the single supplement for guests who wish to vacation on their own. Singles can travel and save at specific times of the year while avoiding paying the single supplement.
August 18, 2018 - December 22, 2018Please note: No Single Supplement is non-combinable with: 3G and other Groups Promotions. Room Categories such as preferred club suites, presidential suites, or other categories that do not offer single supplement options are exempt from the promo.Please note:
Effective for stays starting October 2017, hotels in the municipality of Solidaridad will collect a new environmental sanitation tax. The tax is 20.00 pesos per room per night (approximately $1USD pending exchange rate). It will be payable directly to the hotel upon check in.
Back To Top