Oasis Cancun Lite is an active, all-inclusive resort, located in the famous Cancun Hotel ZoneIgnite the imagination and spark the senses with non-stop entertainment and value for everyone. Oasis Cancun Lite boasts fabulous amenities, including having the longest pool in Cancun; guests are invited to eccentric parties with famous acts, resident DJs, live concerts, shows and festivals. Dance the night away at the on-site night club and get a little wild after-hours with late-night cabaret; there's nothing too exciting for guests at Oasis Cancun Lite.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront192 Rooms11 Restaurants16 BarsActiveCasual
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Oasis Cancun Lite
The Entertainment Resort | Where fun happens
The beachfront Oasis Cancun Lite is a budget-friendly, all-inclusive resort offering access to a select number of dining venues and bars within the Grand Oasis Cancun complex. This active and happening resort sits on a long stretch of white-sand beach and caters to a young, fun-loving crowd. The impressive quarter-mile pool has 3 swim-up bars and is one of the largest pools in the Caribbean. Guests may use the spa facilities at the adjacent Grand Spa (additional charges apply).
The Gathering Place!
A spectacular swimming pool meanders through the resort for over a quarter of a mile and is connected by a series of waterfalls and bridges. And the place for all-inclusive fun with great parties and a renowned Late-Night Cabaret.
Kids Free Offer
At Oasis Cancun Lite one child ages 12 and under can stay and eat free when sharing a room with two paying adults in existing bedding.
- A single adult traveling with one child will pay the double occupancy rate (first two people in the room pay the adult rate); an additional child will stay free.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are subject to availability.
- Guests over 12 years old are considered adults.
Please Note: The total cost of the room will be divided by the number of people in the room in the booking summary, so even though one child stays free with two adults, you will see a price beside any children traveling because the total room cost has been split between all travelers.
Please note: Oasis Cancun Lite will begin transitioning to become part of Grand Oasis Cancun and will no longer be available for arrivals after November 14, 2019.
Check-in and Spring Break RequirementsStudent / Youth Policy (Year Round) and
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year round basis.
As a general rule, Oasis Hotels and Resorts will not accept Student/Youth GROUPS (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
- Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
Student / Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in.