Grand Oasis Sens, CANCUN
Welcome cocktail at check-inExpress check-in20% Discount on spa servicesBottle of sparkling wine, rum or tequila in room on arrival
Unlimited à la carte dinnersWelcome giftBeach towels in room on arrivalLate check-out (up to 4pm, subject to availability)
Stylish á la carte restaurantsExtensive spa facilities and optionsHighly recommended by past Vacation Express travelers
Wide selection of room types and locationsRelaxed evening entertainmentResorts exclusively for adults
Grand Oasis Sens is an all-inclusive, adults-only resort located in beautiful Cancun. Creating a sensual ambiance that is focused on a romantic atmosphere of wellness and bliss, this resort is perfect for adults (21+) seeking a pleasurable, relaxing vacation. Spa treatments, gourmet dining, Mexican style guestrooms, the beautiful waters of the Carribean Sea, and an array of amenities create the setting for a vacation in a self-indulgent paradise.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront427 Rooms13 Floors12 RestaurantsAdults OnlyIntimateRelaxedGay Friendly2012 Last Renovation
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Grand Oasis Sens
The Pleasure Resort | Feel free to feel good
Grand Oasis Sens is a sexy, sensuous adults-only resort that warmly welcomes the LGBTQ community. Guests awaken their senses in a romantic atmosphere of wellness and bliss, while enjoying pleasurable spa treatments and foodie-friendly gourmet dining experiences.
** Please note: Minimum age to check in is 21 years of age.**
Grand Oasis Sens is an affordable all-inclusive hotel focused on sheer relaxation and pure pleasure for adults. Ideal for couples who enjoy a romantic atmosphere surrounded by a totally chill-out environment, the Grand Oasis Sens is surrounded by water with the Caribbean Sea on one side and picturesque Nichupté Lagoon on the other, providing splendid views from its charming Mexican style guestrooms. The hotel features a number of exceptional opportunities for guests to immerse themselves into relaxation mode, including several foodie-friendly gourmet dining experiences and lounging venues, three pools and two different spa experiences.
Grand Oasis Sens is located in Cancun's Hotel Zone, on a beautiful stretch of white sand beach. It is located only 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport and 25 minutes from downtown Cancun. A few steps from the hotel you will find plenty of restaurants, clubs and great shopping.
At Grand Oasis Sens, for no charge or additional request, guests can enjoy an elevated level of romance and intimacy in these special areas:
VIP Club Suites ('Sian Ka'an Club Suites')
- Black Hole Restaurant
- Kinky Night Club
VIP Club guests enjoy a private lounge for check-in and check-out with exclusive concierge services, an Infinity Sunset Pool and 10% discount on Spa Sensoria non-medical treatments. Plus free access to internet, complimentary in-room safe, one spectacular Benazuza Restaurant dinner, upgraded mini-bar and room service menu along with VIP Sens amenities and a complimentary in-room welcome gift.
The 26 VIP Sian Ka'an Club Suites feature expanded terraces with either private plunge pool or whirlpool along with special VIP services.
Sens Runaway Club
Grand Oasis Sens guests staying in Grand and Sian Ka'an room categories enjoy the opportunity to visit select Oasis hotels during their vacation. Simply contact the Oasis Plus Concierge for information and to make arrangements for a free day pass and access to all the all-inclusive services at your selected sister hotel.(Note: Transportation is not included; and the Oasis Cancun may not be accessible during certain high profile events.)Oasis Loves Kinky Pirates, Are U Ready?
Dare yourself to live a journey in the waters of Cancun filled with kinkiness in a Spanish Ship from the VXII.
Includes: Food, drinks, kinky activities, shows and much more.
**This activity is free of charge for guests of Grand Oasis Sens.
Scheduled for late night boarding on Thursdays at the Oasis Palm dock.
Honeymoon & Anniversary Program
All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis property will receive the following:
- Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a Tropical Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in.
- A complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
- A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
- King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine
This program is available with a minimum of a 5 night stay.
Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package.
Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage, anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Must be requested at time of booking.
Check-in and Spring Break Requirements:STUDENT / YOUTH POLICY (YEAR ROUND)
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year round basis.
As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth GROUPS (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
- Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
Student / Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in.Guests of the Grand Oasis Sens must be at least 21 years old.
Back To Top