|For more options see:
Advanced Options |
Need Assistance by Phone?|
Oasis Cancun, Cancun
|Oasis Cancun –|
The Entertainment Resort | Where fun happens
Ignite the imagination and spark the senses with non-stop entertainment and value for everyone. Oasis Cancun is all-inclusive and full of fun – located right on the beach in Cancun’s golden zone, with the longest pool in Cancun. Guests enjoy great parties with famous acts, resident DJs, live concerts, shows and festivals. They can dance the night away at the on-site night club and get a little naughty after-hours with late-night cabaret. Oasis Cancun is hip and happening at a price that’s right.
The beachfront Oasis Cancun is a self-contained all-inclusive mega-resort consisting of two pyramid-style buildings. This extremely active and very happening resort sits on a long stretch of white-sand beach and caters to a young, fun-loving crowd. The impressive freeform pool has 3 swim-up bars and is one of the largest pools in the Caribbean. In addition to a host of daily activities and night time entertainment options, there's a par 3, 9-hole executive golf course on property. Guests may use the spa facilities at the adjacent Grand Spa.
NOW ANNOUNCING the 3rd Annual “2014 Oasis Jazz U Latin Fusion Festival”
- May 23rd & 24th from 6pm - 10pm at the GRAND OASIS CANCUN!
- This festival will be dedicated as a homage for the acclaimed jazz / flamenco guitar player extraordinaire, Mr. Paco de Lucia
- An admission fee will be charged for each day. It is critical to present that the admission fee is an actual donation for the “Oasis Foundation”.
The Gathering Place!
A spectacular swimming pool meanders through the resort for over a quarter of a mile and is connected by a series of waterfalls and bridges. And "the" place for all-inclusive fun with great parties and a renowned after-hours Late-Night Cabaret.
OASIS RUNAWAY PROGRAM
Stay at one, but play at ALL Oasis Hotels!
Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel or Resort in Mexico on an all inclusive basis will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked.
Please note that this program will not be available at Oasis Cancun or Grand Oasis Cancun from February 16 through April 6, 2015.
Kids Stay Free!
- Children (between ages 3-12) stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults
- Maximum two free kids
- Infants up to 2 years of age stay free at all times at applicable resorts*
- Roll-away beds and cribs are subject to availability
Family Program 2013
The perfect vacation starts with your family! Oasis Cancun makes family fun their top priority, with Kids Clubs and child-friendly facilities like playgrounds and pools designed with family fun in mind. Kids up to 12 years-old stay and eat free when sharing a room with two adults (up to two kids per room). Not applicable to all room categories.
All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary will receive priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a Tropical, Welcome Cocktail, a complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation at time of check in, a fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room, king size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in) and special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine. This program is available with a minimum of five (5) nights stay. Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package (honeymoon must be within six months of marriage). "Romance" must be noted on booking.
High Energy Abounds!
The Oasis Cancun is a favorite of student groups and is adjacent to the ever-popular Up & Down Disco where Oasis Cancun guests receive complimentary entrance. (Foam party not included)
Student/Youth and Spring Break Policy
The Oasis Cancun will accept Student/Youth guests providing the following conditions/restrictions are met:
(Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian.)
* Upon check-in guests will be required to purchase a Student/Youth insurance policy in the amount of US$27. Policy is mandatory, per person and is not refundable.
(Specific terms, conditions and coverages will be presented under separate cover.)
* Credit cards issued to persons other than the guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
* Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. Any hotel guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25.
* Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
* Student/Youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 18 and 24 years of age staying at the hotel at any time during the year.
- All-Inclusive Plan
- 879 Rooms
- 6 Floors
- 10 Restaurants