Advanced OptionsAdvanced Options
Want to talk? Give us a Call
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! The Peace Lodge recently appeared on the Travel Channel’s 'Honeymoon Hotspots International', making it the perfect place for your nuptials in the rainforest! Just imagine a romantic honeymoon in front of a fireplace in a beautiful room overlooking the Poas Volcano at Peace Lodge. When marrying on the property of the Peace Lodge and La Paz Waterfall Gardens, a minimum of a two night stay is recommended. If you are considering a large group, The Peace Lodge only allows six rooms to any one group.
* Private Ceremony: Ceremony will be performed either near one of the Magnificent Waterfalls, in the Butterfly Observatory or in Colibries Restaurant. Your wedding will be the only one on property on your special day.
* Flowers: The hotel provides a freshly cut cala lily bouquet for the bride and matching boutonniere for the groom in the Elopement/Wedding pricing. Additional flowers for your bridal party can be provided for an additional fee.
* Transportation: The Peace Lodge is located on the property of the La Paz Waterfall Gardens, however, they will provide transportation as close to the falls as possible. Keep in mind you will be walking on trails to the ceremony and will need appropriate footwear.
* Sweetheart Cake: The staff bakery will provide a beautiful white on white cake for you and your spouse to enjoy.
* Ceremony Time: Since the Waterfall Gardens are open to the public year round, suggested wedding times are either 10.30 a.m .or 4.30 p.m. when there are fewer guests in the park. Please decide on the ceremony time that suits you best.
* Wedding Size: The hotel is able to accommodate parties up to 150. Please keep in mind that with larger weddings, the ceremony and reception will need to be held in the Colibries Restaurant and during the 4.30 p.m. ceremony time.
Wedding ExtrasRomance Package
After your ceremony, and upon returning to your hotel room, you will be greeted with “Romance”. The staff will fill your room with rose petals, candles, romantic music, champagne and chocolate.Couple’s Massage:
The perfect way to relax before your wedding day. With both a male and female massage therapist on staff, you and your spouse can enjoy a pre- (or post) wedding massage in the comfort and privacy of your room. Two hours for each of you, fireside.Hair and Makeup:
A makeup artist/hairdresser can be provided for you. If you would like to have a 'trial' for your hair and makeup, the price is half that amount (US$75).Manicure and Pedicure:
Although there is no spa on property, the resort can provide a nail technician to arrive in your room for manicures and pedicures.Packages and services are subject to availability.