|For more options see:
Advanced Options |
Need Assistance by Phone?|
Grand Lucayan Resort Bahamas, Grand Bahama Island
Grand Lucayan Resort Bahamas is AAA Four-Diamond award winning resort with European or Inclusive plan options, located along the turquoise waters of Grand Bahama Island. The resort overlooks a 7.5-acre white-sand beach and is home to two 18-hole championship golf courses, a Vegas-style casino, nine restaurants, an expansive spa and fitness center plus three swimming pools. Grand Lucayan Resort Bahamas caters to families, couples and groups looking for a tranquil Caribbean getaway.
Inclusive Plan AvailableEuropean PlanBeachfront3 Meals daily with Inclusive Plan542 Rooms5 RestaurantsFamily Friendly
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Grand Lucayan Resort Bahamas is a AAA Four-Diamond award winning resort located along the calm, turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The resort enjoys a prime location on Grand Bahama Island, overlooking a 7.5-acre white-sand beach. Home to one 18-hole championship golf courses, a Vegas-style casino, nine restaurants, an expansive spa and fitness center and three swimming pools, Grand Lucayan Resort Bahamas caters to families, couples and groups looking for a tranquil Caribbean getaway.
The Grand Lucayan Resort Bahamas features 542 guestrooms and suites. All rooms have either views of the beach, the marina or lush tropical gardens and feature European or Inclusive plan options!
The Inclusive Plan at Grand Lucayan is offered for select dates. It is not available for all travel dates throughout the year, as black-out dates may apply. Children ages 0 - 12 are included free in room and may order off the childrens menu where available. Please look for rooms with "Inclusive Plan" in the name to receive the Inclusive Plan during your stay.
Inclusive Plan Amenities:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, soft drinks, and unlimited domestic alcoholic beverages
- Restaurants include: Willybroadleafs, Plantation Café, Iries, China Beach and China Grill (Dining at Churchill's will incur a surcharge of $25US per meal)
- Bars include: Hammer Heads, Grand bar and Fish Fry for standard beverages including local beers and wine by glass.
- Golf Green fees
- Tennis on hard court and turf courts (racquets & tennis balls included)
- Non motorized water sports
- Complimentary High-speed internet access across the property and in all guest rooms
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized water sports (Hobie Cat, windsurfing, kayaking)
- Fitness Center
- Golf: Greens Fees are included. Additional charge for cart of $36 per person, per round.
Checkout Time is 11am
For persons who may need to shower or change after checkout, a changing room is located in the Breakers Cay building, first floor next to Plantation Café.There will be a charge posted to your account if you do not checkout at the required time. Resort & Energy Fees
A mandatory resort fee of $10.00 per person (13 years of age and older), per night applies. This fee will be charged for every occupied night, and will apply to all promotional rates, including complimentary nights and a $8 service fee per person, per night.
- $10.00 per room, per day Energy Fee
- The Resort Fee does not apply to children ages 12 & under.
- The Resort Fee & Energy Fee are included in the taxes & fees when making your reservation.The Resort Fee includes:
- Entrance to Senses Spa and Fitness Center
Unlimited local phone calls
WiFi, in room bottled water and coffee, safe.
Beach Towels & Chairs
Water flotation devices for the pools
High Speed Internet Access Wi Fi
Junkanoo Band on weekend
$10 Casino Match Play
In regards to room service, it is an additional cost, regardless of purchasing the Inclusive or European Plan.
Back To Top