Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar, Riviera Maya
Iberostar Paraiso del Mar is an all-inclusive, beachfront resort located in Riviera Maya. Designed to reflect the cultural uniqueness of its historic Mayan location, this hotel's design echoes a quaint Mexican village, giving the feeling of an intimate inn with all the amenities of a full-featured resort. Nestled along the pristine sand beach between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, Iberostar Paraiso del Mar is perfect for your much-needed getaway!
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront388 Rooms3 Floors9 Restaurants8 BarsFamily FriendlyActiveCasual4 Pools
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
The all-inclusive Iberostar Paraiso del Mar Hotel is located in the magnificent Playa Paraiso area, halfway between Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen and is part of the expansive Iberostar Playa Paraiso Resort complex, composed of five outstanding hotels: the luxurious adults only Iberostar Grand Paraiso, the Iberostar Paraiso del Mar, the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo, the Iberostar Paraiso Maya and the Iberostar Paraiso Beach. With its grand, impressive Mexican decor, the Iberostar Paraiso del Mar's luxurious colonial-style will leave you in awe as soon as you step in to the reception area. The Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and sister resort, Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel, share one of the largest pools in the entire Mayan Riviera, 3,280 feet in length! The pool area also features Balinese beds and palm-thatched gazebos for relaxation. The Iberostar Paraiso del Mar is completely in tune with its natural surroundings, set beside a 3/4-mile stretch of marvelous beach. The resort's well-decorated rooms are distributed among three-story bungalows and enclosed by sprawling lush gardens.
The culinary specialties prepared at the Iberostar Paraíso del Mar Hotel are an experience for all five senses. Its generous selection of top buffets and à la carte restaurants serve appetizing specialties from Mexican fare to international cuisine.
A Sports Paradise
Sports aficionados who enjoy the great outdoors will be impressed by the Iberostar Paraíso del Mar's extensive list of sports and leisure offerings including access to the resort complex's amazing first class golf course and PADI dive center. Discounted golf rates are available. For more information, see the activities page.
Stay at One, Play at Two!
Your stay ay Iberostar Paraiso del Mar includes full access to Iberostar Paraiso Beach.
Iberostar Paraiso del Mar Exchange Privileges
Your stay at Iberostar Paraiso del Mar includes complimentary access from 9 am - 6 pm to these Iberostar Resorts. Night passes available for an additional fee, transportation not included.
Resort Discount Credits Available!
Booking Window: Now - December 31, 2019
Travel Window: Now - April 30, 2020
Receive up to $300 in resort credits when you book a stay of 3 - 5 nights or up to $500 in resort credits when you book a stay of 6 nights or more! Resort credits can be used toward room upgrades, spa treatments, romantic dinners, champagne, wine, water sports and more!
Student Groups Policy
Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Student Groups Policy instituted for all bookings year-round, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Student Groups are ON REQUEST for any hotel. Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for students' behavior.
- In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
- FIT bookings and Groups upon check-in will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit (per room) for any damages, unpaid expenses, losses or fines that the clients incur or become responsible during their stay at the hotel. If nothing happens during the group's stay, this deposit will be refunded to the Agency after departure.
- Alcoholic drinks will be offered to the students older than 18 years old.
Environmental City Fee
Effective October 1, the Mexican government implemented a new environmental city fee to all guests staying at hotels in select Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen regions. This new fee will be collected upon check-in from all guests.
Wave Change is a pioneering initiative from Iberostar Group to reduce the use of plastics, to promote responsible consumption of seafood and improve costal health. By 2020, All Iberostar hotels will be free of single-use plastics
Back To Top