Iberostar Tucan, Riviera Maya
Beachfront locationSupervised Kids ClubHighly recommended by past Vacation Express travelers
Variety of room types and locationsKids Stay, Play and Eat FREE dealsSpacious rooms [some catering for three or more children]
Iberostar Tucán is an all-inclusive, beachfront hotel, located in beautiful Riviera Maya. A water sports enthusiast's paradise and the perfect place for seeking romance and relaxation, the Iberostar Tucán is surrounded by a natural ecosystem with abundant vegetation and diverse animal life. The hotel is an ideal destination for family vacations because of the endless amenities; guests can choosing from everything from diving in the transparent waters to stroll through the various bars and shops lining the vibrant Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen. With Iberostar Tucán, the possibilities are endless.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront350 Rooms3 Floors4 Restaurants3 BarsFamily FriendlyCasual
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
The all-inclusive, beachfront Iberostar Tucán hotel with its endless possibilities is located just minutes from the popular fishing village of Playa del Carmen in the beautiful Playacar area. A water sports enthusiast's paradise and the perfect place for just relaxing or enjoying a romantic honeymoon, the Iberostar Tucan is surrounded by a natural ecosystem with abundant vegetation and diverse animal life. The hotel is the perfect destination for family vacations, where guests can relax in perfect harmony with nature. Go diving in the transparent waters full of ocean life, stroll through the bars and shops lining the vibrant Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen, visit the island of Cozumel or discover the ruins of the Mayan Empire. The possibilities are endless thanks to this hotel's ideal location.
Rainforest Refuge - Green Globe Certified!
Paths within the Iberostar Tucán Hotel allow guests to admire Mexico's most representative flora and fauna. The hotel has been converted into a natural habitat for countless species including monkeys, different types of birds such as the royal palm turkey, plus fish and turtles. The Iberostar Tucán has proudly received Green Globe certification.
The Iberostar Tucán Hotel offers many activities from which to choose. The entire family will enjoy playing sports and the kids can have a blast at Lucy's Club. Moreover, vacations are always a great opportunity for unwinding. The hotel's top spa is the ideal spot for tranquility and indulging in a relaxing treatment or massage. As the sun sets, the hotel lights up with exciting live shows.
Stay at One, Play at Two
Guests enjoy full exchange privileges at adjacent sister resort, Iberostar Quetzal.
Iberostar Tucán Exchange Privileges
Your stay at Iberostar Tucán includes complimentary access from 9 am - 6 pm to these Iberostar Resorts. Night passes are available for an additional charge, transportation not included.
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach
Iberostar Paraiso del Mar
Resort Discount Credits Available!
- Guests staying 3-5 nights will receive $600 in resorts credits!
- Guests staying 6+ nights will receive $800 in resort credits!
- Resort Discount Credits are eligible for use on a room upgrade, spa treatments, a romantic dinner and more when you travel through December 21, 2019! Quick, book by February 28, 2019 to take full advantage of this offer!!
*Receive up to $800 in resort credits depending length of stay at a specific resort. Resort credits may not be redeemed for cash. Resort credits are non-transferrable and must be used during the length of stay. Offer is based on double occupancy. Valid only for new bookings. Blackout dates, additional restrictions or exclusions may apply. Offers are based on availability. Offer is not available for group bookings. Subject to change without notice. This promotion is combinable with other promotions.
Iberostar is proud to announce the completion of its remodeling project! Improvements include a new lobby, expanded terrace areas, updated decor, new equipment for the Kids Club, a new gym and the addition of an ice cream parlor, cigar lounge and restaurants.
STUDENT GROUPS POLICY:
Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Student Groups Policy instituted for all bookings year-round, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Student Groups are ON REQUEST for any hotel. Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for students' behavior.
- In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
- FIT bookings and Groups upon check-in will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit of USD $200 per room for any damages, unpaid expenses, losses or fines that the clients incur or become responsible during their stay at the hotel. If nothing happens during the group's stay, this deposit will be refunded to the Agency after departure.
- Alcoholic drinks will be offered to the students older than 18 years old.
Effective October 1, the Mexican government implemented a new environmental city fee to all guests staying at hotels in select Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen regions. The fee is $10 Mexican pesos (about $0.55 cents) per room per night through 2017 travel and $20 pesos beginning January 1, 2018 (about $1.10 USD per room per night). This new fee will be collected upon check-in from all guests.
Back To Top