Grand Oasis Cancun, Cancun
The Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive, architectural landmark hotel located in the center of Cancun's Hotel Zone. Designed in the shape of a pyramid, guests are met with a breathtaking 7-story skylight atrium lobby and a fabulous facilities, including the largest pool in Cancun. Eighteen dining venues, fourteen bar options, a spa and fitness center and a 9-hole executive golf-course are just the beginning of the numerous amenities guests are met with at Grand Oasis Cancun.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront1320 Rooms7 Floors16 Restaurants23 BarsActive
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Set the stage with unlimited fun for everyone including great performances, live concert, festivals, shows and themed parties. Guests will enjoy everyday surprises like dancers in the lobby and comedy skits by the longest pool in Cancun. They can dance the night away at Kinky Nightclub and get a little naughty after-hours with late-night cabaret. Grand Oasis Cancun is hip, happening and high-class.
Oasis Dance U
Check out these amazing artists playing in Cancun, tickets available on the Oasis website!
March 10 - Lil Jon
March 16 - Jeffrey Sutorius
April 17 - Danny Avila
Fun in the Sun for EVERYONE!
The immense, meandering pool and the beautiful expansive beach are focal points of the resort. A host of non-motorized water sports are included as part of your all-inclusive package and are offered at the Oasis marina, across the street on Nichupte Lagoon.
GRAND OASIS RUNAWAY PROGRAM Stay at one, but play at ALL Oasis Hotels!
Enjoy up to 62 restaurants and 52 bars, multiple pool environments, diverse beach areas, etc. when staying at one resort! Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel and Resort in Mexico in a Grand, Sian Ka´an or Pyramid property on an all-inclusive basis, will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked. The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands. In an effort to maximize comfort for the guests participating in the Grand Oasis Runaway Program, the guest is required to visit to the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, which is available at all Oasis resorts, to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other participating Oasis Resorts. The staff will need to know guest visiting date, estimated time of arrival, and which resort they are planning to visit. Cost of transportation is not included. Black Out dates may apply.Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis, from February 21st, through March 31st, 2019.Honeymoon & Anniversary Program
All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis property will receive the following:
- Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a Tropical Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in.
- A complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
- A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
- King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine
This program is available with a minimum of a 5 night stay.
Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package.
Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage, anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Must be requested at time of booking.
Please Note: Proper ID for age verification upon check-in is required
- One child 12 years of age and younger will stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults
- A single occupancy adult traveling with one child will pay double occupancy rate. The second child will be complimentary
- Infants up to 2 years old stay free at all time
Check-in and Spring Break Requirements:STUDENT / YOUTH POLICY (YEAR ROUND)
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year round basis.
As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth GROUPS (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
- Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
Student / Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in.
For your convenience Oasis Smart cars are available for rent at the resort. Restrictions apply.
Back To Top