The Pyramid at Grand Cancun, Cancun
The Pyramid at Grand Cancun is a hotel within a hotel, located in the facilities of Grand Oasis Cancun. Centered around the concept of fun, this category offers guests live concerts, music festivals, shows, themed parties and more! Kinky nightclub, a variety of international cuisine and bars and access to all the amenities and facilities of the expansive Grand Oasis Cancun make this an excellent choice for travelers seeking an active vacation!
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfrontBeach Access232 Rooms6 Floors22 Restaurants29 BarsActiveIntimateRelaxedExclusive/Luxurious
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Available to all Pyramid at Grand Cancun Guests
The Grand Oasis Cancun is an all-inclusive hotel, located on a wide beach in the center of Cancun's famed hotel zone. Designed in the shape of a pyramid, the Grand Oasis features a breathtaking 7-story skylight atrium lobby containing lush tropical gardens and, in the center, the luxurious Pyramid Room category.
Boasting the largest and most spectacular pool in Cancun, the Oasis Resorts complex is situated on over a third of a mile of sparkling beach. With a total of 31 dining venues and 23 bars available to resort guests and 24-hour room service as well as access to spa and fitness facilities, guests looking for an active Cancun escape will be rewarded with a perfect blend of exceptional facilities, lively ambiance and deluxe accommodations.
Oasis Dance U
Check out these amazing artists playing in Cancun, tickets available on the Oasis website!
March 10 - Lil Jon
March 16 - Jeffrey Sutorius
April 17 - Danny Avila
Rent a Smart car at reasonable rates, per day (tax and mandatory insurance coverage included). Client is responsible for cost of fuel. Must be 21+ to drive the car and present valid credit card and driver's license, no cash transaction allowed. No minimum lengths of stay required. Full rental terms and conditions apply. Applicable to all room categories.Applicable Travel Dates:
Now until further notice Booking Window:
Now until further notice
Privileges in Paradise Program
Enjoy free exchange privileges between resorts and experience all that Oasis has to offer. Stay at one Oasis Resort and visit sister resorts during the day on an all-inclusive basis, with access to over 50 restaurants, 50 bars and resort amenities within the same category level as booked. Unique experiences at each resort give you an extraordinary variety of choices for dining, recreation and entertainment.
Available for guests staying at the following resorts:
•The Pyramid at Grand Cancun
•Grand Oasis Cancun
•Grand Oasis Palm
•Grand Oasis Sens
•The Sian Ka'an at Grand Tulum
•Grand Oasis Tulum
Terms and Conditions: Guests must visit their resort's concierge desk to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any participating sister resort. Transportation between resorts is not included but can be arranged. Fees may apply for some live entertainment. Not available for guests to visit Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Cancun February 21 through March 31. Other blackout dates may apply. Certain restrictions apply.
Kids Stay Free!
- Children under 12 stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults
- Maximum one free kid
Honeymoon and Anniversary Program
All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis property will receive the following:
- Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a Tropical Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in.
- A complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
- A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
- King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine
This program is available with a minimum of a 5 night stay.
Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package.
Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage, anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Must be requested at time of booking.
Children 12 years of age and younger will stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults (maximum 2 kids per room, using existing bedding).
A single occupancy adult traveling with one child will pay double occupancy rate.
Up to 2 additional children will be complimentary.
Infants up to 2 years old stay free at all time.
Please Note: Proper ID for age verification upon check-in is required
Award-Winning Restaurants at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis!
The restaurant The White Box at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis won one of TripAdvisor's 2017 Travelers' Choice Awards, earning the #2 spot for Fine Dining Restaurants in Mexico! Additionally, the Benazuza restaurant is one of the 2.1% of over 31,000 restaurants annually reviewed that earned the distinction of being a AAA Four Diamond Restaurant for 2018.
Check-in and Spring Break Requirements:
Student / Youth Policy (year round)
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year round basis.
As a general rule, Oasis Hotels and Resorts will not accept Student/Youth groups (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
- Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
Student / Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in.
Back To Top