Iberostar Costa Dorada, Puerto Plata
Iberostar Costa Dorada is an all-inclusive hotel, located in front of the large, golden-sand beach of Costa Dorada, 10 minutes from the city of Puerto Plata. Iberostar Costa Dorada has fun for the entire family, offering a wide variety of daily activities and artist performances, as well as shows and live music at night. Younger guests will enjoy the Star Camp where they can have fun reading, coloring and watching movies, while adult guests are encouraged to take part in the modern spa, where you can enjoy treatments, massages, Jacuzzis or steam baths among other amenities. Iberostar Costa Dorada is the perfect escape to a fun-filled paradise.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront516 Rooms4 Restaurants4 BarsFamily FriendlyFree Wi-Fi
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
The Iberostar Costa Dorada hotel is located in front of the large golden sand beach of Costa Dorada, 10 minutes from the city of Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic's north coast. This wonderful All Inclusive resort is a vast haven for aquatic sports lovers. The Iberostar Costa Dorada hotel has 498 Double Rooms and 18 spacious Junior Suites. The colonial-style complex and common areas are surrounded by huge tropical gardens. An attentive multilingual staff helps to make this a perfect vacation experience on the island.
The Iberostar Costa Dorada has fun for the entire family. The hotel is designed to provide fun for children, teenagers and adults, offering a wide variety of activities throughout the day and artist performances with shows and live music at night. Younger guests will enjoy the Star Camp where they can have fun reading, coloring and watching movies.
Those who want time to relax and to rediscover the concept of peace while on vacation in the Dominican Republic will find at the Iberostar Costa Dorada hotel a modern spa where you can enjoy treatments, massages, jacuzzis or steam baths, among other amenities.
Resort Credits at Iberostar Costa Dorada
Booking Window: Now - October 31, 2019
Travel Window: Now - December 20, 2019
Receive up to $300 in resort credits when you book a stay of 3 - 5 nights or up to $500 in resort credit when you book a stay of 6 nights or more! Resort credits can be used toward room upgrades, romantic dinners, water sports, champagne, wine, spa treatments and more!
• Bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket
• Iberostar gift
• Romantic dinner in one of the specialty restaurants.
Please request at the time of booking. Proof of marrriage will be required upon check-in to receive the Honeymoon Package.
Student Groups Policy
Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Student Groups Policy instituted for all bookings year round, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Student Groups are on request for any hotel. Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for students' behavior.
- In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
- FIT bookings and Groups upon check-in will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit (per room) for any damages, unpaid expenses, losses or fines that the clients incur or become responsible during their stay at the hotel. If nothing happens during the group's stay, this deposit will be refunded to the Agency after departure.
- Alcoholic drinks will be offered to the students older than 18 years old.
Wave Change is a pioneering initiative from Iberostar Group to reduce the use of plastics, to promote responsible consumption of seafood and improve costal health. By 2020, All Iberostar hotels will be free of single-use plastics
Back To Top