Advanced OptionsAdvanced Options
Want to talk? Give us a Call
Impeccable luxury meets unforgettable views at Reflect Krystal Grand Los Cabos. The resort's all-inclusive access to premier dining and libations will set the tone for your visit and the marvelous destination at the tip of the Baja California Peninsula will make your stay here a vacation like none other.
Welcome to Los Cabos, where the desert meets the Sea of Cortez. In this setting, Reflect Krystal Grand Los Cabos offers an exclusive experience in a sophisticated atmosphere. Reflect Kystal Grand has created an innovative concept for its guests with luxury facilities that will provide their guests with a VIP experience. Unlike other all-inclusive resorts, all restaurants and bars are available without restriction.
If you're looking for that something extra on your vacation, check out the Unlimited-Luxury Inclusions:UNLIMITED-LUXURY® INCLUSIONSEndless Food and Beverage Options:
• Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
• Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits and non-alcoholic beveragesEngaging Experiences:
• Culturally themed daytime activities and locally inspired nightly entertainment
• Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
• Fully equipped fitness centers and fitness classes
• Explorer's Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with supervised activity programs daily - coming soon!Elevated Service Levels
• 24-hour room and concierge services
• Daily maid and turn-down service
• Daily refreshed mini-bar
• Attentive pool and beach wait serviceSip, Savor and See Program
As part of the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury®, guests of Reflect Krystal Grand Los Cabos have the chance to Sip,
Savor and See at participating sister properties in the region. Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring sister resorts including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening's entertainment.The Sip, Savor and See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3 p.m. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year's Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., including bars and theater. Sip, Savor and See may be limited due to private events and resort buyouts.