The Occidental Punta Cana is an all-inclusive family-friendly resort off the white sand beaches of Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana. Guests of all ages will fit right in with amenities available to suit every taste, whether it’s at the beach or pool, the tranquil spa, the golf course or one of the many entertainment facilities.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront860 Rooms3 Floors11 Restaurants10 BarsActiveCasual
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Located on Punta Cana’s famous Bávaro Beach the all-inclusive Occidental Punta Cana offers a tranquil atmosphere and authentic Spanish-style architecture. The resort features over 860 colonial-style rooms, 11 restaurants, 10 bars, four swimming pools, and live music and Latin dance classes. Enjoy an array of watersports, like windsurfing and scuba diving in crystal clear waters. Royal Level accommodations offer the best views, unlimited access to our specialty restaurants and much more.
Royal Level guests can enjoy the following services:
The Occidental Punta Cana has a Blue Flag certified beach which, not only certifies an eco-friendly property, but also one that is accessible for people with disabilities. The beach is outfitted with the following facilities:
- Private reception for check-in and departure
- VIP identification
- Private Restaurant A la Carte available for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Private area on the beach with bar and Premium drinks included
- Free Internet Service
- Concierge Service
- Preferential service in booking the a la Carte Restaurants
- Premium amenities in the rooms
- Bath robes and slippers
- Minibar with beer included and replenished daily
- Turndown service
- Wheelchair ramp with direct access to the beach
- Amphibious chair for beach or pool use
- Dedicated bathroom for people with disabilities
- Exclusive beach area for people with disabilities
- Zero entry pool
The Occidental Punta Cana has eight Superior accessible hotel rooms, outfitted with support bars and shower stool.
Hotel UpdatesSTUDENT GROUPS & SPRING BREAK POLICY
- All guests will be required to leave a cash deposit of USD$400.00 to cover any damage in the room or common area of the hotel.
- Policy is mandatory per Student. Deposits are not refundable in case of damage.
- In any case the agency will be responsible for covering any damage. Mandatory leave a credit card.
- Occidental Punta Cana can and will suspend services to guests, at their own expense, who perform or conduct improper, offensive and/or unacceptable behavior and/or are a danger to others and/or themselves, under the resort management opinion.
- A lost wristband is $150usd. No exceptions.
- A lost Room Key is $100usd. No exception and ID is required to confirm the room assigned.
- Any hotel guests under the age of 18 and under will require chaperone (s). One chaperone is required per 15 students / youths under the age of 18 and under. The minimum age required for a chaperone is 25.