Grand Oasis Tulum, Akumal
Grand Oasis Tulum is an all-inclusive resort that prides itself on being located off the beaten path in beautiful Akumal. Situated on a unique beachfront, this family-friendly resort boasts everything from exquisite architecture to an amazing coral reef. This resort provides a relaxing environment like no other, with incredible ocean views, plus a spa perfect for those seeking a calming, rejuvenating experience. Grand Oasis Tulum has an all-natural look and provides wonderful amenities, making it an all-around extraordinary place to stay!
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront228 Rooms8 Restaurants10 BarsFamily FriendlyActiveCasual4 Pools
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
The magnificent beach offers powder-white sand and access to one of the longest and most vibrant coral reefs in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Don't miss the underwater wonders of this magical location. When you don't want to hit the beach, the activities program is full of day and nighttime entertainment with an excellent and amiable staff that seeks to provide the best vacation experience available.
Even though nestled in a remote tropical jungle, guests at the Grand Oasis Tulum will never get bored. The property is home to 9 restaurants, 8 bars, 4 pools including a new kid's area and a world-class spa that boasts a Temazcal (Mayan Sauna). If fitness is more to your taste the property also features two tennis courts, a multi-purpose court, a 24-hour fitness center, local fishing and scuba diving.
Besides all of the on-site activities, Grand Oasis Tulum is only 10 miles from the ancient city of Tulum, best known for its Mayan ruins on the sea, and only minutes from Tulum's Mayan ruins. The property is also close to the eco theme parks of Xcaret and Xel-Ha, the charming towns of Akumal and Tulum, or 15 miles from Playa del Carmen, which boasts some of the best shopping around.
Check-in and Spring Break Requirements:
Student / Youth Policy (year round)
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year round basis.
As a general rule, Oasis Hotels and Resorts will not accept Student/Youth GROUPS (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee (cash only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
- Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
Note: Student / Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in. Cloud 9
At Grand Oasis Tulum, for no charge or additional request, guests can enjoy an elevated level of romance and intimacy in these special areas:
Please note that above areas and venues at Grand Oasis Tulum are exclusive for adults 18+ years of age.Privileges in Paradise Program
- Cigar Bar
- Wet Bar at Infinity Pool
- Careyes Restaurant
- Café del Mar
- Beach Club Sian Ka'an
- Infinity Pool
- Waterfall Pool by the Spa
- Main Pool
Enjoy free exchange privileges between resorts and experience all that Oasis has to offer. Stay at one Oasis Resort and visit sister resorts during the day on an all-inclusive basis, with access to over 50 restaurants, 50 bars and resort amenities within the same category level as booked. Unique experiences at each resort give you an extraordinary variety of choices for dining, recreation and entertainment.
Available for guests staying at the following resorts:
•The Pyramid at Grand Cancun
•Grand Oasis Cancun
•Grand Oasis Palm
•Grand Oasis Sens
•The Sian Ka'an at Grand Tulum
•Grand Oasis TulumTerms and Conditions: Guests must visit their resort's concierge desk to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any participating sister resort. Transportation between resorts is not included but can be arranged. Fees may apply for some live entertainment. Not available for guests to visit Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Cancun February 21 through March 31. Other blackout dates may apply. Certain restrictions apply.
Kids Stay Free!
- Children (between ages 3-12) stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults
- Maximum two free kids
- Infants up to 2 years of age stay free at all times at applicable resorts*
- Roll-away beds and cribs are subject to availability
Honeymoon and Anniversary Program
All honeymooners and guests celebrating their wedding anniversary staying at any Grand Oasis property will receive the following:
- Priority check-in through the Oasis Plus desk with a Tropical Welcome Cocktail
- Complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
- A complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation (within reserved category) at time of check in
- A fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room
- King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Special reservations for a romantic dinner with a bottle of house wine
This program is available with a minimum of a 5 night stay.
Marriage certificate must be presented at check in to receive package.
Honeymoon must be within 6 months of marriage, anniversary must be within 5 days of stay.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Must be requested at time of booking.
Back To Top