Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo, Riviera Maya
Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo, an all-inclusive, beachfront resort located in beautiful Riviera Maya, is part of the mega Iberostar Playa Paraiso Resort complex and offers guests the added value of accessing all the common facilities within the Iberostar area. From adventurous water activities to sightseeing and experiencing Mayan culture, adventure is never far at Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo. Guests will appreciate the richness and elegance of this deluxe resort, along with beautiful courtyards, cobblestone walkways, and access to the world-class facilities that accompany a vacation in paradise.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront448 Rooms3 FloorsFamily FriendlyActiveCasual
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
The all-inclusive Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo is located beachfront and is part of the mega Iberostar Playa Paraiso Resort complex, one of the area's most popular vacation destinations for all ages and all tastes. As you enter the lobby, you'll feel like you're really in Mexico as it resembles an old world monastery, complete with gold trimmings and other intricate details. There's so much to explore here, from adventurous water activities like windsurfing and scuba diving to sightseeing and learning all about the Mayan culture. Guests will enjoy lounging around on a giant tube in the lazy river or facing the crashing waves in the only wave pool in Playa Paraiso. Guests will appreciate the richness and elegance of this deluxe, all-inclusive resort along with beautiful courtyards, cobblestone walkways, and of course, access to a world-class facilities including a 32,000 sq. ft. spa and an expansive shopping center. The hotel is located directly on the beautiful beach of "Playa Paraiso”, between Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen, just 30 minutes from the Cancun airport.
Guests can enjoy the on-complex 18-hole golf course (extra fee), aerobics, exercises, table tennis, volleyball, water polo, 3 lighted tennis courts, cycling excursions, rifle shooting and archery. Fitness room (at the Iberostar Paraiso Beach) and jacuzzis. 1 hour per day each of catamaran sailing, windsurfing and diving initiation courses in the pool (included). PADI/SSI diving school in the complex. Motorized water sports are also available for an extra charge. Discounted golf rates are available. For more information, see the activities page.
Stay at one, play at three!
Your stay at Iberostar Selection Paraiso Lindo includes unlimited access to Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and Iberostar Paraiso Beach.
Iberostar Paraiso Lindo Exchange Privileges
Your stay at Iberostar Paraiso Lindo includes complimentary access from 9 am - 6 pm to these Iberostar Resorts. Night passes available for an additional fee, transportation not included.
- Iberostar Tucan
- Iberostar Quetzal
- Iberostar Cozumel
- Iberostar Selection Cancun
Student Groups Policy
Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Student Groups Policy instituted for all bookings year-round, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Student Groups are ON REQUEST for any hotel. Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for students' behavior.
- In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
- FIT bookings and Groups upon check-in will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit (per room) for any damages, unpaid expenses, losses or fines that the clients incur or become responsible during their stay at the hotel. If nothing happens during the group's stay, this deposit will be refunded to the Agency after departure.
- Alcoholic drinks will be offered to the students older than 18 years old.
Environmental City Fee
Effective October 1, the Mexican government implemented a new environmental city fee to all guests staying at hotels in select Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen regions. This new fee will be collected upon check-in from all guests.
Resort Credits at Iberostar Grand Hotel Bavaro
Booking Window: Now - December 31, 2019
Travel Window: Now - April 30, 2020
Receive up to $400 in resort credits when you book a stay of 3 - 5 nights or up to $600 in resort credits when you book a stay of 6 nights or more! Resort credits can be used toward room upgrades, spa treatments, romantic dinners, champagne, wine, water sports, golf and more!
Wave Change is a pioneering initiative from Iberostar Group to reduce the use of plastics, to promote responsible consumption of seafood and improve costal health. By 2020, All Iberostar hotels will be free of single-use plastics
Back To Top