Iberostar Cozumel is an all-inclusive, family-friendly resort, sitting on the edge of a beautiful bay in Cozumel. Boasting a fine, sandy beach and a unique, freeform lake-style pool, this active resort is close to Cozumel's most famous tourist attraction, the Palancar Reef, which is the world's second largest coral reef. A true diver's paradise, the resort is designed to complement its natural tropical surroundings, offering ocean view and garden view rooms and suites in one and two-story bungalow-style buildings. Guests looking for peace, tranquility, relaxation and phenomenal water sports will be in heaven at this idyllically rustic retreat.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront293 Rooms2 Floors4 RestaurantsFamily FriendlyActiveCasual
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Located on the southwestern coast of the island, the all-inclusive Iberostar Cozumel sits on the edge of a beautiful bay boasting a fine sandy beach and a unique freeform lake-style pool area. After recent renovations, the resort is truly going green—Iberostar Cozumel is the island's first Green Globe resort, an accolade that becomes immediately apparent from the lush foliage, diverse wildlife and proximity to natural beauty outside the resort. Situated directly on the beach, this family-friendly resort is minutes from Cozumel's most famous tourist attraction, the 'Palancar Reef', which is the part of the world's second largest coral system. A true diver's paradise, the resort is designed to complement the natural surroundings of Cozumel, offering ocean view and garden view rooms and suites in one and two-story bungalow-style buildings which are situated among lush mangroves that are bursting at the seams with exotic wildlife. Guests looking for peace, tranquility, relaxation and phenomenal water sports will be in heaven at this idyllically rustic retreat.
Iberostar Cozumel has recently completed renovations to the main lobby, staircases and restaurants. Be sure to check out these newly revamped locations!
Transfer time from the Cancun airport is approximately 2.5 to 3 hrs. (by bus and boat) and approximately 20 minutes from Cozumel Airport (by taxi).
Iberostar Cozumel Exchange Privileges
Your stay at Iberostar Cozumel includes complimentary access from 9 am - 6 pm to these Iberostar Resorts. Night passes available for an additional fee, transportation not included.
- Iberostar Paraiso Beach
Iberostar Paraiso del Mar
Explore the diver's paradise of Cozumel with diving packages available for purchase through Iberostar Cozumel.
Options include: One or two tank diving, equipment rental, cenote dives, PADI courses and more.
Receive up to $500 in resort credits towards a remarkable vacation experience. Resort credits can be used for Star Prestige, room upgrades, the spa or a romantic dinner.
Receive up to $500 in resort credits depending on length of stay at a specific resort. Resort credits may not be redeemed for cash. Resort credits are non-transferrable and must be used during the length of stay. Valid only for new bookings made through May 31, 2021 for travel through October 31, 2021. Black dates, additional restrictions or exclusions may apply. For full Terms & Conditions and resort credit distribution amounts visit iberostartagents.com/credits.
Ferry operation from Playa del Carmen to the Island of Cozumel operates every hour starting at 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Ferry service from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen operates every hour starting at 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Student Groups Policy
Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Student Groups Policy instituted for all bookings year round, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Student Groups are ON REQUEST for any hotel. Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for students' behavior.
- In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
- FIT bookings and Groups upon check-in will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit (per room) for any damages, unpaid expenses, losses or fines that the clients incur or become responsible during their stay at the hotel. If nothing happens during the group's stay, this deposit will be refunded to the Agency after departure.
- Alcoholic drinks will be offered to the students older than 18 years old.
Wave Change is a pioneering initiative from Iberostar Group to reduce the use of plastics, to promote responsible consumption of seafood and improve costal health. By 2020, All Iberostar hotels will be free of single-use plastics