All Meals and SnacksUnlimited Domestic BeveragesSelected Premium BrandsStocked In-Room Mini-BarNon-Motorized Water SportsGym/Fitness CenterDaily Organized ActivitiesNightly EntertainmentHotel Taxes and Gratuities
The all-inclusive plan at Blue Waters includes room accommodations as selected; full English breakfast at Palm Restaurant; lunch and afternoon tea at Palm Restaurant; dinner at Palm, Cove* or Bartleys restaurants; all premium branded bar drinks and choice of six house wines; personally stocked mini-bar replenished daily; water sports including Hobie Cats, sailboats, windsurfing, kayaks, snorkeling equipment; tennis; fitness center; daily activities and nightly entertainment. Taxes and service charges are included.
More Details About Your All-Inclusive Plan:
- Full service spa and games room are available at an additional charge.
- Room service is available at a supplement of delivery charge. (Ltd. hours)
- Bartleys Restaurant is an Adults Only dining venue.
- *All-inclusive guests receive a per person per night credit (before tax and service) at the newly renovated Cove Restaurant. The credit is to be used for the food portion only (house wines are included). Guests can have a complete meal within the credit but could be subject to surcharges for such items as fine wine, lobster, etc.
Newly Introduced: The Cove Suites and Blue Waters Villas Concierge Team
Cove and Blue Wates Villas Guests will enjoy:
- A dedicated cell phone for direct access to the concierge service, food and beverage operations and management.
- The concierge team will be on hand to personally assist guests from 8 am to 6 pm daily. Their main focus being to facilitate requirements needed during a guests' stay, including spa treatments, tours, restaurant reservations both in house and on island, car rentals, etc.