Curtain Bluff Resort, Antigua
Four plus or five-star rated beachfront all-inclusive resortsThree or more á la carte dining optionsHighly recommended by past Vacation Express travelers
Variety of well-appointed spacious rooms or suitesRoom service and in-room mini-bar includedOn-site spa facilities
Flanked by water on both sides, Curtain Bluff sits on a peninsula between two beautiful beaches. One is calm, ideal for swimming and water sports; the other beach is washed by ocean surf.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront72 Rooms2 RestaurantsFamily Friendly
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Boasting 72 rooms and suites, all with staggering seascape views, are spread out along the Surf Beach and up the bluff. There are two restaurants: the open-walled Tamarind Tree serving breakfasts and candle-lit dinners, and The Sea Grape restaurant where barefoot casual lunches and romantic dinners are enjoyed one step from the sand and a few feet from the water’s edge.
The resort’s exceptional facilities include a championship tennis center, a fully equipped water-sports center (scuba, Windsurfing, paddle-boarding, water-skiing, Hobie Cats and kayaks), a squash court and fitness center. When it’s time to relax, there’s our tranquil spa overlooking the sea, a beach-side swimming pool, a beach bar, and hammocks swaying in the shade of coconut palms.
What is included:
What sets Curtain Bluff apart is the incredible inclusions guests receive with their stay:
- All meals and drinks, including in room meals and mini-bar items
- All watersports facilities and activities including swimming pool, twice daily snorkelling trips to Cades Reef, scuba diving (for Certified Divers only), water-skiing, wake-boarding, kayaking, Windsurfing, Hobie-cats
- All land-based activities including tennis, squash, bocce, shuffleboard, basketball
- Beach lounges, sun chaises, hammocks, and sun floats
- Exercise facilities – fully equipped exercise room
- Aerobics classes, Yoga and Pilates
- Concierge service
Back To Top