Activities and Recreations at Divi Aruba All Inclusive, Druif Beach, Oranjestad
2 Tennis Court(s)2 Lighted Tennis Court(s)Basketball CourtBeach VolleyballBike RentalSnorkelingWindsurfingSailingCanoeingWater AerobicsRacquetball/Squash
Guests will enjoy a wide array of recreational activities at the Divi Aruba. Relax at one of four freshwater pools where the "funmakers team" hosts games, sports, contests and exercise classes, or head to gorgeous Palm Beach just steps away, for exciting non-motorized and motorized water sports including snorkeling, snorkeling clinics and tours, windsurfing along with a "Learn to Windsurf" beach clinic, sailboats, floats and kayaks (fees will apply for motorized sports.) On land, stay fit at the Divi Winds Sports Center featuring state-of-the-art workout equipment and a 30-ft rock wall or bicycle, play a game of tennis, basketball, or a 9-hole round of oceanview golf at The Links of Divi Aruba (fees apply). Pamper yourself at the Indulgence by the Sea Spa while the kids have the time of their lives at the supervised kids' club meeting new friends and engaging in all-day fun.
LAND AND WATER SPORTS FACILITIES
Extensive non-motorized water sports including snorkeling equipment, snorkeling clinic, snorkeling tour, beginner windsurfing, sailboats, floats, kayaks and water sports center with well-trained staff and equipment.
Beach volleyball, beach olympics, bike tour, tennis, casino games master class.
Divi Winds Sports Center with fitness area featuring cardiovascular and strength equipment and rock climbing on 30-foot rock wall
The Links at Divi Aruba
This beautifully landscaped, oceanfront 9-hole course features a Pro Shop, Golf and Tennis Learning Center and Restaurant and Bar. Carts are mandatory. Resort guests are eligible for discounted greens fees. See below for more details.
- Theme nights including Limbo Show, Latin Dance Show, Live Music, Water Ballet Show, Carnival Show, Mexican Dance Show, Karaoke Show
- Theme parties including Salsa dance class, Caribbean night, Mystic Show with amazing feats and fire eating, jam session with live band, Jazz night with Aruba's premier jazz musicians
- Live Steel Band
- Alhambra Casino within walking distance
- Music and dancing
- Plasma screen TV at air-conditioned Paparazzi Bar
3,000 square-foot Divi Winds Sports Center
Open daily: 7am to 9pm
- 30-ft outdoor rock climbing wall with 4 belay stations
- Air-conditioned fitness center with equipment including:
- Treadmills, steppers, stationary bicycles, elliptical machines
- Free weights
- Strength systems
- Snorkeling equipment and snorkeling clinic
- Beginners windsurfing equipment and "Learn to Windsurf" beach clinic
- Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes)
- Tennis court times and equipment
- Casino games master class and pool billiards
- Clinics and tours including snorkel, bike, kayak; snuba and scuba pool demos
- The Links at Divi Aruba 9-hole golf course next door (optional and at an additional charge)
- Dive package (optional at an additional charge)
Begin your journey to total relaxation the moment you enter Indulgence By The Sea. Allow them to bathe you in a feeling of warmth, security & familiarity. Every treatment begins with a pure essential oil foot bath. This is your time to indulge yourself. Relax, Reflect, Revitalize, and Rejoice. Only at Indulgence by the Sea. Click on the Spa & Wellness tab for more information.
The Links at Divi Aruba
This is a tropically landscaped 9 hole golf course located across the street from the Divi Aruba All Inclusive Resort. Designed by leading architects, this challenging course features 2 par 5 holes, 2 par 3 holes, and 5 par 4 holes. Deluxe amenities include a clubhouse with two restaurants and a golf training facility with video swing analysis. The course is open to the public with preferred tee times for Divi Aruba guests and members, and offers professional golf instruction for both individuals and groups. The golf course offers play over water and beautifully landscaped lagoons. Golf vacation packages are available.
- 2 par 5 holes, 5 par 4 holes, 2 par 3 holes
- Three tee boxes per hole
- Gold Tee 2,952 yards
- White Tee 2,660 yards
- Red Tee 2,273 yards
- 6 holes play over water or along lagoons
- Course marked with distance markers for 100, 150 and 200 yards
- Ecologically and player friendly Paspalum grass
- Course open to the public
- Beverage station after holes 3 and 6
- No caddie service; cart mandatory
- Dress code requires collared shirts for men and women, sleeveless shirts may be worn by women only and must have a collar, no jeans or "cut-offs" allowed, golf length shorts are permitted.
Golf Learning Center
The Links at Divi Aruba Golf School facilities:
- Two video swing analysis stations
- Driving range area (in net)
- Chipping area
- Bunker practice area
- Professional instruction
The Links at Divi Aruba Golf School services:
- Lessons for individuals and groups
- Individual instruction
- Group instruction for three or four persons
- Several packages that include video analysis, on-course instruction, etc.
Golf Clubhouse Facilities and Restaurants
Pro Shop - offering golf equipment and accessories, men's and women's apparel and other quality merchandise.
Mulligan's Bar & Restaurant - overlooking the first and ninth holes featuring an open-air terrace positioned 9 feet above practice putting greens and surrounded by a waterfall, open kitchen with display pizza oven, light breakfast menu, day-long casual dining menu, Open from 7:00am to 11:00pm.
Windows on Aruba Restaurant - Surcharge applies and reservations are required. Features a stylish glass-wrapped contemporary setting, showcasing full views of ocean and golf course with night lighting of ninth hole, circular dining room with elevated two story atrium, open show kitchen with marble chef's table, lighted "catwalk" wine cabinetry. Menus feature casual California fare with seating for 120, serving lunch, dinner and royal Sunday brunch.
(Rates, features and facilities are subject to availability and subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply and no refunds will be given for unused features.)
Back To Top