All Meals and SnacksUnlimited Domestic BeveragesNon-Motorized Water SportsIntroductory Scuba LessonGym/Fitness CenterSupervised Children's Program(s)Tennis Court(s)Daily Organized ActivitiesNightly EntertainmentHotel Taxes and Gratuities
The all-inclusive plan at the Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort includes room accommodations as selected; unlimited meals and snacks (optional a la carte dinner is available once per person/per stay); unlimited domestic alcoholic drinks from 10 am to 12:30 am; tennis and basketball courts, ping-pong, bingo, and volleyball; supervised daily kids club program for ages 4-12; introductory scuba lesson in the pool; non-motorized water sports including kayaks and snorkeling gear; fully equipped fitness center; daily organized resort activities and nightly entertainment. All hotel taxes and gratuities are included.
More Details About Your All-Inclusive Plan
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages available from 10 am non-stop until 12:30 am. Alcoholic beverages include local liquors, beer and wines. Special requests can be fulfilled and carry an additional cost.
- Included meals include breakfast and lunch buffets and special "theme" dinners that may feature Italian, Mexican, Spanish, International, BBQ, Caribbean or Costa Rican buffets.
- For stays of 4nts or longer, guests may opt to dine in Heliconias, the a la carte restaurant, once per week.
- Beach refreshment station available (and included) subject to weather conditions.
- The Boat Tour around the Gulf of Papagayo is not included in the All-Inclusive Package at Villas Sol. The tour will have a cost of $10 per person. Available Tuesday thru Sunday. Reservations are required.
- The in-room Mini Bar is not included in the all-inclusive plan and will be charged according to consumption.