Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Rose Hall
Beachfront locationSupervised Kids ClubHighly recommended by past Vacation Express travelers
Variety of room types and locationsKids Stay, Play and Eat FREE dealsSpacious rooms [some catering for three or more children]
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach is an elegant, all-inclusive hotel, located on a beautiful stretch of white-sand beach in Montego Bay. A perfect blend of all-inclusive amenities, comfort and luxury becomes the setting for a truly unforgettable vacation. Prepare to be pampered the Iberostar way with spacious guest rooms, a plethora of activities, 24-hour service, drinks and exquisite international, à la carte dining. The Star Camp and wide array of entertainment options make this an ideal destination for a family vacation.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront366 Rooms5 Floors4 RestaurantsFamily FriendlyActiveCasualPoolsRoom ServiceFree Wi-Fi
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
The elegant colonial style Iberostar Rose Hall Beach is situated on a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach in Montego Bay, just 20 minutes away from the airport. Iberostar knows how to pamper their guests, offering them the perfect blend of all-inclusive amenities, comfort and luxury that make for an unforgettable vacation, with spacious guest rooms, attentive personnel plus every imaginable activity along with all-inclusive 24-hour service, drinks and exquisite international à la carte dining. The Star Camp and wide array of entertainment options make this an ideal destination for a family vacation. Just relax and become one with the Caribbean.
Resort Discount Credits Available!
Booking Window: Now - October 31, 2019
Travel Window: Now - December 20, 2019
Receive up to $300 in resort credits when you book a stay of 3 - 5 nights or up to $500 in resort credits when you book a stay of 6 nights or more! Resort credits can be used toward room upgrades, spa treatments, romantic dinners, champagne, wine, water sports and more!
Honeymooners receive one bottle of domestic wine, fruit basket and two 'Just Married' T- shirts. 'Honeymooners' must be noted in record at time of booking and proof of wedding date may be required at check-in.
Student Groups Policy
Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Student Groups Policy instituted for all bookings year round, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
Main Buffet Upgrade
- Student Groups are ON REQUEST for any hotel. Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for students' behavior.
- In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
- FIT bookings and Groups upon check-in will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit (per room) for any damages, unpaid expenses, losses or fines that the clients incur or become responsible during their stay at the hotel. If nothing happens during the group's stay, this deposit will be refunded to the Agency after departure.
- Alcoholic drinks will be offered to the students older than 18 years old.
Please note that we will be upgrading our main buffet at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach. The main buffet will be closed from August 26, 2019 to November 15, 2019. Our Beach Buffet Restaurant will be open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner instead. We do not foresee any noise issues with this upgrade as it is an indoor area.
Wave Change is a pioneering initiative from Iberostar Group to reduce the use of plastics, to promote responsible consumption of seafood and improve costal health. By 2020, All Iberostar hotels will be free of single-use plastics
Back To Top