Activities and Recreations at Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive, Druif Beach, Oranjestad
2 Lighted Tennis Court(s)Basketball CourtBeach VolleyballSnorkelingKayakingWindsurfingSailingParasailing9 Hole Golf Course Across the StreetCarts Available
The activities are endless and the fun never stops at the all-inclusive Tamarijn Aruba, where guests can choose from an array of recreation and leisure activities. The fun-loving staff at the Tamarijn Aruba help make your vacation as relaxed or as active as your heart desires. At the pool or on the beach, guests will find sports, games, contests (with prizes!) and much more.
Kids will enjoy a getaway of their own at the children's camp for ages 5-12. They will have the time of their lives while learning about Aruba's
culture and language and enjoying pool and beach games, scavenger hunts, arts and crafts, snorkel and tennis lessons and much more.
Divi Winds Sports Center
The 3,000 square-foot Divi Winds Sports Center is open daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and offers:
- 30-ft outdoor rock climbing wall with 4 belay stations
- Air-conditioned fitness center with equipment including:
- Treadmills, steppers, stationary bicycles, elliptical machines
- Free weights
- Strength systems
- Non-motorized water sports including:
- Snorkeling equipment and snorkeling clinic
- Beginners windsurfing equipment and "Learn to Windsurf" beach clinic
- Sailing catamarans
- Bikes (child, youth and adult sizes)
- Tennis court times and equipment
- Casino games master class and pool billiards
- Clinics and tours including snorkel, bike, kayak; snuba and scuba pool demos
- The Links at Divi Aruba 9-hole golf course next door (optional and at an additional charge)
- Dive package (optional at an additional charge)
At night, the resort kicks the fun into high gear with theme nights and parties where exciting shows and interactive fun such as a Limbo Show, Latin Dance Show, Water Ballet Show, Carnival Show, Mexican Dance Show, Karaoke Show, Salsa Dance class, Caribbean Night, the Mystic Show with
amazing feats and fire eating, Jazz night, jam sessions with local bands and a live steel band engage every guest. Take advantage of the "Funbook!" and visit the Alhambra Casino, which is within walking distance, for fun and gambling action.
THE LINKS AT DIVI ARUBA GOLF COURSE
This beautifully landscaped, ocean view 9-hole course features a Pro Shop, Golf and Tennis Learning Center, Restaurant, Bar and is located across the street from the Divi Aruba and Tamarijn Aruba (fees apply). Carts are mandatory. This nine-hole ocean view golf course offers play over water and beautifully landscaped lagoons. The golf clubhouse houses two restaurants and a well-stocked pro shop. Premium tee times and discounted greens fees are offered to Tamarijn Aruba guests.
- 2 par 5 holes, 5 par 4 holes, 2 par 3 holes
- Three tee boxes per hole
- Gold Tee 2,952 yards
- White Tee 2,660 yards
- Red Tee 2,273 yards
- 6 holes play over water or along lagoons
- Course marked with distance markers for 100, 150 and 200 yards
- Ecologically and player friendly Paspalum grass
- Course open to the public
- Beverage station after holes 3 and 6
- No caddie service; cart mandatory
- Dress code requires collared shirts for men and women, sleeveless shirts may be worn by women only and must have a collar, no jeans or "cut-offs" allowed, golf length shorts are permitted.
Golf Learning Center
The Links at Divi Aruba Golf School facilities:
- Two video swing analysis stations
- Driving range area (in net)
- Chipping area
- Bunker practice area
- Professional instruction
The Links at Divi Aruba Golf School services:
- Lessons for individuals and groups
- Individual instruction
- Group instruction for three or four persons
- Several packages that include video analysis, on-course instruction, etc.
Golf Clubhouse Facilities and Restaurants
Pro Shop offering golf equipment and accessories, men's and women's apparel and other quality merchandise.
Mulligan's Bar & Restaurant overlooking the first and ninth holes featuring an open-air terrace positioned 9 feet above practice putting greens and surrounded by a waterfall, open kitchen with display pizza oven, light breakfast menu, day-long casual dining menu, Open from 7:00am to 11:00pm.
Windows on Aruba Restaurant Surcharge applies and reservations are required. Features a stylish glass-wrapped contemporary setting, showcasing full views of ocean and golf course with night lighting of ninth hole, circular dining room with elevated two story atrium, open show kitchen with marble chef's table, lighted "catwalk" wine cabinetry. Menus feature casual California fare with seating for 120, serving lunch, dinner and royal Sunday brunch.
Rates, features and facilities are subject to availability, subject to change without notice. Certain restrictions apply and no refunds will be given for unused features.
Back To Top