Grand Oasis Palm, Cancun
Grand Oasis Palm, an all-inclusive resort in Cancun, is all about spending time with the family. Endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a kids club make for an exciting, fun vacation in paradise. With a glimpse into Mexico’s lively heritage, an impressive stretch of white-sand beach and several accommodations for adults, Grand Oasis Palm is sure to have something for everyone.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront594 Rooms14 Restaurants11 BarsFamily FriendlyActiveCasual3 Snack Bars
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Grand Oasis Palm –
The Mexican Resort | Fabulous family fun the Mexican way
Grand Oasis Palm is all about the kid’s stuff, providing endless entertainment, family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a Kids Club that is cool as can be. This resort also has a pampered, indulgent side, too with plenty for adults to enjoy such as the luxurious Kin Ha Spa. The Grand Oasis Palm celebrates Mexico’s lively heritage. The dancing, authentic Mexican dining and décor reflect the culture of Cancun.
The Grand Oasis Palm features a family atmosphere with a Mexican flair, which is reflected throughout the hotel - in the decor, food, activities and entertainment. The impressive high rise is situated on a beautiful, safe-swimming white sand beach and located close to bars, restaurants and shopping. The resort offers a charming Mexican warmth with dancing, dining and decor reflective of the Yucatan culture. It's only 20 minutes from the airport and adjacent to the El Embarcadero, the pier for daily departures for Isla Mujeres excursions. Guests have access to all facilities at Oasis Palm next door including restaurants, pools, activities and entertainment.
Beach: Set along nearly 650 ft. of powdery white sand in Cancun's Hotel Zone and because the sea is shallow at this end of the island, the beach area is extremely kid-friendly.
GRAND OASIS RUNAWAY PROGRAM Stay at one, but play at ALL Oasis Hotels!
Enjoy up to 62 restaurants and 52 bars, multiple pool environments, diverse beach areas, etc. when staying at one resort! Guests staying at any Oasis Hotel and Resort in Mexico in a Grand, Sian Ka´an or Pyramid property on an all-inclusive basis, will be able to visit and enjoy the other Oasis resorts for the day, having access to all food and beverage outlets and resort facilities at the same category level as booked. The ID system will be based on color coded wrist bands. In an effort to maximize comfort for the guests participating in the Grand Oasis Runaway Program, the guest is required to visit to the concierge (Oasis Plus) desk, which is available at all Oasis resorts, to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other participating Oasis Resorts. The staff will need to know guest visiting date, estimated time of arrival, and which resort they are planning to visit. Cost of transportation is not included. Black Out dates may apply.Please note that this program will not be available at Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis, from February 21st, through March 31st, 2019.Family Friendly
Rooms will accommodate up to 5 people (2 adults + 3 children / 3 adults + 2 children). Two children 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free when sharing accommodations with two paying adults. The third child (ages 7-12) pays a discounted children's rate. The Ultimate Kids Club and all daytime activities are included at this resort. For the family traveling with children looking for additional comfort, the resort offers connecting rooms with specially designed theme rooms for the kids. In addition to the family-friendly accommodations, child-centric restaurants and a really cool Kids Club - parents will enjoy plenty of indulgent pampering too.
Oasis Loves Pirates, Are U Ready?
Are you over 6 years old and want to be a Pirate?
Enjoy the new activity at the Grand Oasis Palm Hotel that will bring you back to when pirates ruled the seas!
Includes: Makeup as a pirate for children and activities full of fun during an hour on board the ship.*Children must be accompanied by their parents. This activity is open to all Oasis guests and families who want to live an authentic pirate adventure.
Scheduled for midday on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Located at the Oasis Palm Dock
This kids club features 50,000 square feet of fully-supervised excitement. Created with Oasis’ younger guests in mind, the Kidd-O Zone features incredible activities and facilities that guarantee the vacation of a lifetime. This all-day fun lasts from 9 am to 10 pm and ensures that the adults get a little time to themselves. Check out some of these great features below:
- Splash Zone – a special kids beach area with mini lounge chairs, surfboards and family cabanas
- Pool area with mini waterpark, floats and playground
- Indoor arts and crafts space
- Indoor theater
- Play kitchen and cooking classes
- Video game area
- Mini versions of Oasis restaurants
- Captain Hook’s Pirate Ship
- Babysitting service ($)
- Internet room
Check-in and Spring Break Requirements:STUDENT / YOUTH POLICY (YEAR ROUND)
Student/Youth Travelers are defined as any guest 24 years of age and younger traveling without legal parent/guardian and is applicable at ALL Oasis properties on a year-round basis.
As a general rule, Oasis Hotels & Resorts will not accept Student/Youth GROUPS (not applicable to family travel). Any guests meeting the above definition of Student/Youth Traveler are subject to the following conditions:
- Upon check-in, passengers will be required to pay a one-time Student/Youth resort fee in the amount of $30.00 USD (Cash Only). Policy is mandatory, per person and not refundable.
- Credit cards issued to persons other than guest (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.) are not accepted in Mexico.
- Minimum age requirement for hotel check-in is 18 years of age. All rooms require one person that is at least 18 when occupied by a 17 year old passenger. All students under the legal age of 18 require a notarized consent from parent/legal guardian providing authorization and taking responsibility for the guest. No passenger under the age of 17 years of age is allowed to occupy any room without a parent or legal guardian accompanying them.
- Any student group traveling with guests under the age of 18 will require chaperone(s). One chaperone is required per 1-19 students/youths under the age of 18. The minimum age requirement for a chaperone is 25. All students will be assigned a special bracelet for ID purposes; this policy is applicable year round.
- Please note the legal drinking age in Mexico is 18.
Student / Youth Groups are not accepted at any Oasis resort and each individual resort reserves the right to deny check-in.
Back To Top