Iberostar Dominicana, Punta Cana
Beachfront locationSupervised Kids ClubHighly recommended by past Vacation Express travelers
Variety of room types and locationsKids Stay, Play and Eat FREE dealsSpacious rooms [some catering for three or more children]
Iberostar Dominicana is a deluxe, beachfront, all-inclusive resort located on the white, powdery sand and crystal clear waters of Punta Cana. Surrounded by extravagant, tropical gardens, this resort offers a vibrant, fun-filled setting for a phenomenal vacation experience. An 18-hole golf course and professional scuba and snorkeling center are just two of the many fabulous amenities offered to guests as an extravagant incentive to make a vacation here one to remember for a lifetime.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront490 Rooms4 Floors8 RestaurantsFamily FriendlyActiveFree Wi-Fi
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
The Iberostar Dominicana Hotel is a deluxe beachfront all inclusive resort located on the white, powdery sand and crystal clear waters of Playa Bávaro. Surrounded by extravagant, tropical gardens, it is less than 17 miles from Punta Cana International Airport and is a vibrant, fun-filled resort for all ages. Hotel highlights include 506 guestrooms, a fabulous shopping area with supermarket, pharmacy, shops, internet cafe and ATM, as well as many leisurely offerings for all age groups from nightclubs, casinos, and live shows for adults to activities and programs designed for children and teens. An 18-hole golf course and professional scuba and snorkeling center are also housed at the Iberostar Dominicana. The Iberostar Dominicana Hotel, an idyllic locale for experiencing true Dominican lifestyle in addition to an unforgettable couple's or family vacation.
Fun for All. The Iberostar Dominicana Hotel was designed with fun for the entire family in mind. Kids can play in Lucy's Club while teens have fun in the new Teenieclub and parents can unwind in the hotel bars, casino or nightclub. Hotel entertainment and live shows are just some of the many fun options guests can take advantage of.
Unlimited Relaxation. Clear your mind and relieve stress at the Iberostar Dominicana Hotel's modern spa. Relax at this refuge, dedicated to rest and well-being, with numerous treatments and massages performed by skilled experts.
Fabulous Dining Options
Food is a delicacy at Iberostar Dominicana Hotel. Six on-site à la carte restaurants, a sports restaurant and bar, three buffets and casual beachside snack options create a unique dining experience at this active resort. International cuisine, including Asian and Italian fare, as well as the best Dominican food, are a real treat for guests who enjoy good food while on vacation.
Resort Discount Credits Available!
Booking Window: Now - February 28, 2019
Travel Window: Now - December 21, 2019
- Guests staying 3-5 nights will receive $300 in resorts credits!
- Guests staying 6+ nights will receive $500 in resort credits!
- Resort Discount Credits are eligible for use on a room upgrade, spa treatments, golf, a romantic dinner and more when you travel through December 21, 2019!
*Receive up to $500 in resort credits depending length of stay at a specific resort. Resort credits may not be redeemed for cash. Resort credits are non-transferrable and must be used during the length of stay. Offer is based on double occupancy. Valid only for new bookings. Blackout dates, additional restrictions or exclusions may apply. Offers are based on availability. Offer is not available for group bookings. Subject to change without notice. This promotion is combinable with other promotions.Honeymoon Bonus
Honeymooners receive the following extras:
• King Size bed with a preferred view
• Bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket
• Iberostar gift
• Romantic dinner in one of the specialty restaurantsMust add the Complimentary Honeymoon Package at time of booking. A copy of your marriage certificate will be required at check-in to receive the Honeymoon Package.
STUDENT GROUPS POLICY:
Students/youth are considered by the hotel as any person between 16 and 23 years of age. In addition to the Student Groups Policy instituted for all bookings year round, Groups shall adhere to the following conditions:
- Student Groups are ON REQUEST for any hotel. Any student/youth group must be pre-approved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for students' behavior.
- In the event that any members from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or cause physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
- FIT bookings and Groups upon check-in will be required to leave a refundable cash deposit of USD $200 per room for any damages, unpaid expenses, losses or fines that the clients incur or become responsible during their stay at the hotel. If nothing happens during the group's stay, this deposit will be refunded to the Agency after departure.
- Alcoholic drinks will be offered to the students older than 18 years old.
Back To Top