Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya
Four plus or five-star rated beachfront all-inclusive resortsThree or more á la carte dining optionsHighly recommended by past Vacation Express travelers
Variety of well-appointed spacious rooms or suitesRoom service and in-room mini-bar includedOn-site spa facilities
Barceló Maya Palace is an all-inclusive, luxurious resort, located in Mexico's famed Riviera Maya. Guests will delight in the stunning, colonial-style architecture, surrounded by lush tropical landscapes and boasting lavish accommodations and impeccable service. For more active vacationers, the resort is a perfect haven for water sports, including snorkeling, sailing and windsurfing. Two children’s clubs, a full-service spa and wellness center and numerous restaurants and bars create a vacation experience perfect for guests of any age.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront756 Rooms5 Floors6 RestaurantsActiveCasual3 PoolsRoom Service
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
Located the Riviera Maya’s finest beach, the AAA Four-Diamond Barceló Maya Palace is the jewel of the Barceló Maya Grand Resort. This all-suite, 24-hour, all-inclusive resort offers six restaurants, five bars, three pools, a water park and 20 meeting rooms. Guests also enjoy full access to the Barceló Maya Grand Resort. Premium Level accommodations boast spectacular views, 24-hour room service, unlimited access to specialty restaurants and more. Live up to more at Barceló Maya Palace.
You've Got Privileges!
Guests enjoy access to all the facilities and services at the four other resorts within the massive Barceló complex including 22 restaurants and 19 bars, 6 swimming pools, water parks for the kids, free entrance to the disco including drinks, 2 kids clubs, open-air fitness center, convention center for capacity up to 850 guests with exhibition area and additional breakout rooms!
Plus, exclusive Premium Level accommodations are available featuring an even higher level of personal service and extra amenities and a private lounge.
Up to $1000 in Resort Discounts
Guests of Barceló can take advantage of up to $1000 in resort discounts. With Resort Discounts from Barceló Hotels & Resorts you can enjoy incredible discounts (of up to 25% off) on services and facilities at Caribbean resorts. Discounts at the U Spa, in the boutiques, on excursions, waterparks and much more!
Now – December 31, 2019Travel window:
Now – December 31, 2019Please Note:* $1,000 USD Resort Discounts is valid for travel Jan. 1, 2018 to Dec. 31, 2019, and will be granted to the guests in discounts of up to 25% off. Resort
Discounts are only applicable upon the acquisition of different services or products within the resort(s), up until the stated limit is reached. Resort Discounts have no cash value and no
unused portion may be refunded. Terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. Offer, inclusions, blackout dates, and availability are subject to change without notice. Not
responsible for errors or omissions.Please Note: Coupons must be presented at the time of reservation for the particular service specified on each coupon. Each coupon has a maximum total value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Black-out dates may apply.Spring Break & Student Groups Policy:
EACH AND EVERY GUEST 16-23 YEARS OF AGE (student/youth) will be required to sign this responsibility letter agreeing to leave the hotel if any disruption occurs (regardless of parent/chaperone). Chaperone is required to sign the responsibility letter.
- Liability Deposit: Every guest between 16 and 23 years old must leave a credit card voucher or cash deposit per person to be returned at check - out, if applicable. Chaperone or parent is required for EVERY minor guest between 16 and 17 years, the Chaperone or parent responsible for the minor must leave a credit card voucher or cash deposit of $500 per person to be returned at check-out, if applicable. This policy is mandatory. Cash, personal credit card, or parent’s credit card IF the parent is in the same room and hotel. Credit cards issued to others than guests (i.e. parents, spouse, etc) are not accepted in Mexico***
- The adult/legal drinking age in Mexico is 18. Under age drinking and providing alcohol to minors is punished by the law. Teenagers under 18 will be given a different color wristband to easily identify them and may be asked to present a valid ID at anytime.
- All guests are required to wear wristbands. A lost wristband is $500usd. No exceptions.
- There is absolutely no exchanging of wristbands between any guests. If such does occur the involved guests will be asked to immediately leave the hotel due to the disturbance this may cause for all involved, as well as Barceló. No exceptions.
- You will be legally and financially responsible for all damages and disruptions caused to the property, for this reason please act in a responsible way.
- Only guests registered in a room are allowed to be in it at any time: this means no visitors or parties.
- Bringing alcohol into the resort or taking it out of is not allowed.
- The Barceló Maya Grand Resort can and will suspend services to guests, at their own expense, who perform or conduct improper, offensive and/or unacceptable behavior and/or are a danger to others and/or themselves, under the resort management opinion.
- NOTE: There is a Zero Tolerance Policy at the Barceló Maya Grand Resort.
Back To Top