Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa, Akumal
Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa is an upscale, all-inclusive, family friendly, resort in stunning Riviera Maya. Located in the heart of Tulum, this 952-suite resort is a one-of-a-kind getaway that emphasizes fun for the whole family. Featuring three pools, eight restaurants and twelve bars, EcoSirenis Nature Trails and the Kids Club, Grand Sirenis guests can rest in relaxation knowing they’ll have the perfect mixture of tranquility and excitement.
All-Inclusive PlanBeachfront952 Rooms8 Restaurants12 BarsFamily Friendly
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE
This all-inclusive resort is on a beautiful in-let beach by the largest coral reef in the region. From the authentic Mayan ruin to the award-winning Spa Grand Sirenis, every Grand Sirenis guest will indulge in the ultimate Riviera Maya experience. The resort features three pools, lazy river, Kids Club, Dolphin Discovery, Ice Cream Parlor and more so boredom will not be an option for the kids. Adults will be pleased to have twelve bars to choose from for a cold beverage to sip on while soaking up the stunning surroundings.
Guests will feel like royalty in one of the 952 suites Grand Sirenis is renowned for, all including in-room mini bars and two person whirl pool bathtubs. The new Superior Junior Suites bring an increased level of modern luxury and style, boasting new décor, a sliding partition for in-room Jacuzzi and updated bathroom suites. Grand Sirenis guests will need to pinch themselves when taking in the breathtaking beach, which is lined with lounge chairs and umbrellas with two beach bars for easy access to refreshments and snacks. Guests will also receive the additional benefits of accessing all of Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya’s restaurants, bars, activities, entertainment, and health and wellness facilities.
Amenities Offered EXCLUSIVELY to Grand Sirenis Guests:
Perfect for guests on vacation with the whole family, Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya offers an array of amenities to guarantee an unforgettable time. This escape creates an exciting environment, ideal for making memories with the kids while also having options for relaxation. Grand Sirenis offers exclusive facilities and services to enhance your stay, including:
- Buffet meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- House wine by the glass with meals
- A-la-carte themed dinners: 3 guaranteed per person per week (dress code – dress shorts & no sleeveless shirts for men)
- Snacks & Bars
- Domestic & international alcoholic drinks & soft drinks
- Soft drinks & beer in the mini bar replenished daily
- Free pool towel service
- Non-motorized waters sports – kayak & snorkeling
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Pool aerobics
- Introductory diving lesson in the pool
- Concierge available
- Room service from 11:00am – 11:00pm
- In-room safe
- WiFi – 2 devices per room
- Free entrance to the disco (drinks included)
- Lazy river
- Basket of fruit, bottle of sparkling wine and Tequila in the bedroom
- One flower arrangement on arrival in room
- Romantic evening meal in the a-la-carte restaurant
- Superior room category (subject to availability)
- Surprise gift
- One honeymoon breakfast served in the room available to all newly married couples, who have been married a maximum of 2 months prior to arrival, documentary proof of which should be presented and noted at the time of booking and copy of the wedding certificate will be requested upon check in.
- Minimum 7 nights stay
Effective October 1, the Mexican government implemented a new environmental city fee to all guests staying at hotels in select Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen regions. The fee is $10 Mexican pesos (about $0.55 cents) per room per night through 2017 travel and $20 pesos beginning January 1, 2018 (about $1.13 USD per room per night). This new fee will be collected upon check-in from all guests.
Back To Top