Activities and Recreations at UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya, Kantenah Beach
Cooking ClassesFitness Classes
Culturally inspired, immersive activities that range from mixology and cooking classes, to lectures by local experts and tours to off-the-beaten-path areas,
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring specialty classes and visiting trainers
- Lectures by local experts
- Exclusive UNICO 20°87° Hotel Riviera Maya excursions
- Cooking classes
- Mixology classes
- Crafted mini-bar for concocting do-it-yourself cocktails
Tours, Spa & More
Select tours, golf, spa and beauty salon treatments are available for all guests for a 20% service fee. Prices vary depending on the service selected. Some of your choices include:
Swim with the Dolphins - This is a great opportunity to have a close encounter with these beautiful mammals. Get to know the dolphins better, and choose from six different interactions including kissing, hugging, riding, or even just waving at the dolphins. There are six different interactions to choose from (prices vary).Dine & Sail - Underneath the moon and starlit sky, soft saxophone melodies and the whispering waves of the lagoon, set the tone for a romantic evening aboard the Columbus Galeon. After a savory three course dinner, take a stroll around the lagoon while sipping a cocktail or two from the open bar.Extreme Canopy Selvatica Park - Hop on a military grade truck and head to Extreme, the longest and fastest circuit on the peninsula, boasting 12 different high-speed zip lines. After gliding between treetops on a canopy tour, enjoy the crystal clear waters of a cenote where you can swim, dive and zipline some more.Garrafon Natural Reef Park - Nature lovers will be enchanted by the exotic Garrafon Natural Reef Park, situated on the southern point of Isla Mujeres. The reefs, cliffs, and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea will leave travelers spellbound. Guests have access to the VIP Lounge which includes a premium open bar, buffet lunch, a pool, jacuzzis, a lounge terrace, and restaurant. It’s the perfect spot to relax after exploring.Guided Tour of Chichen Itza & Cenotes - Admire one of the Seven Wonders of the World on a trip to Chichen Itza. Enjoy a guided tour of the archeological site and learn about famed Mayan buildings like the Kukulcan pyramid. Also included is a tour of the Ecotourism Center. The trip ends with a refreshing swim in a cenote followed by a tasty meal of local Yucatecan food.Coba & Tulum - Enjoy a mix of history, nature, and seascapes around Tulum, one of the most unique areas in Riviera Maya. The journey takes you through the thick Yucatan jungle as you discover the mysteries of one of the last areas occupied by the ancient Mayans. The archaeological site is considered one of the most impressive in the world. Feel, touch and experience a storied part of ancient Mexican history.Xtreme Mayan Jungle Tour - Get dropped off deep within the Mayan jungle and experience it from above with an exciting zipline ride over the canopy. At the end of the line, rappel into the jungle to see one of the most striking features: a freshwater underground river. Enjoy a local cuisine lunch before heading back to the resort.Xtreme Snorkeling - Enjoy one of the most unique snorkeling experiences while exploring an underground river in the jungle! Before snorkeling, take a thrilling ride on a zipline above the jungle canopy, finishing with rappelling into the jungle near the river. As you snorkel, you'll see the most fascinating parts of nature up close and you can recharge with a local meal and drink before returning.
- Mayan Village and Tankah Cenotes - Arrive at Tankah and enjoy a snack of seasonal fruits before heading to "The Cave and the Piranha" cenote for a relaxing swim and walk to the Naval Cenote. Here, grab a canoe and paddle past the beautiful scenery. Then, take a dip and cool off at the "Cenote Azul" before enjoying a traditional Yucatecan meal.
- Mystical Cenotes - Discover one of the most amazing natural wonders of the Yucatan peninsula: the cenote. Natural sinkholes that have exposed groundwater, cenotes make for a refreshing and exhilarating subterranean swim. Explore natural underground pools in the heart of the jungle while swimming through crystal-clear caves and tunnels with stalagmites and stalactites that will leave you breathless for days to come.
- Sunset Sailing and Vino - An enchanting sunset on a sailing excursion can be most relaxing, especially with the exquisite Riviera Maya coastline in front of you and a cocktail in your hand. Feel the breeze in your hair as you sail on one of our luxurious catamarans and nibble on canapes. Finish the evening with a glass or two of your preferred wine.
- Curated Tulum - Embark on a guided visit to the ancient Tulum ruins where you can find both natural beauty and man made splendor. This thirteenth century site can teach you about Mayan culture and be the spot for a specialty drink and lunch at the beach club. Then, things go down below sea level with a snorkeling trip at the "Los Canones" reef. Experience an intimate visit to a shaman before heading back to the property.
- Muyil Archeological Ruins - One of the earliest and longest inhabited ancient Mayan sites, Muyil was once a busy Caribbean trade route for jade, chocolate, honey, and salt. The tour takes guests through the ruins, along two lagoons and into the jungle for a hike. Cool off on a relaxing float down an old Mayan channel river and finish off at a beach club for lunch with a specialty drink...or two.
*Additional fees apply. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Back To Top