Advanced OptionsAdvanced Options
Want to talk? Give us a Call
Secrets Aura Cozumel features multiple pool areas, each connected to the resort's central 'lazy river' pool, a focal point of the property, a solarium with Jacuzzi, boating, fishing, sauna (at the Spa by Pevonia), snorkeling, priority reservations for tee times at Cozumel Country Club (12 miles away), spa access, fitness center, aerobics and Yoga. Guests enjoy luxurious, oversized beach and terrace lounge chairs. Indoor activities such as backgammon, chess, cards and various board games are also available for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Local points of interest
• Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System - Dive in and discover world-renowned coral reefs of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, which boasts 200% visibility. Just minutes away by boat, the reef system discovered by Jack Cousteau offers diving and scuba for all levels.
• Chankanaab National Marine Park - This national marine park is part of protective lands for native flora, fauna and marine life on the west coast of Cozumel. Visit this national park, just six miles from the resort, for a day of fun, adventure, exploration and even sea lions!
• San Miguel - The San Miguel downtown area of Cozumel is one of the most popular sites on the island. Located nine miles from the resort, the town is perfect for seeing the sites and indulging in great shopping and local cuisine.
• San Gervasio - The ruins of San Gervasio are a beautiful site, located 17 miles from the resort. Experience history and visit this Mayan archeological site.
• Punta Sur National Ecological Park - Located 12 miles from the resort, Punta Sur National Ecological Park showcases a beautiful nature reserve with a mixture of excitement, history and wonder. Explore the natural side of Cozumel for the day.
Fully equipped gymnasium with light weights, equipment for cardiovascular exercises, including treadmills, bicycles, steppers, LCD screens, scales and mini-refrigerator with bottled water.
Open 6 am - 10 pm.
Note: The use of drones or artifacts that fly or float in or on the premises of AMResorts hotels is strictly forbidden, except for those that have written authorization from the General Management of the hotel.