Advanced OptionsAdvanced Options
Want to talk? Give us a Call
The calm waters of Grace Bay are a perfect playground for watersports enthusiasts. Check in with the experienced staff at the beachfront Watersports Hut for details on complimentary use of beach and water toys. Enjoy complimentary fitness programs including Yoga and Aqua Aerobics, non-motorized water sports program including Hobie Cat sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, surfboards, snorkeling equipment, paddle boarding and a fleet of bicycles for exploration. The staff can also arrange sailing lessons, reef snorkeling, resort scuba diving courses and even send you home with a keepsake video of your first dive. Seven Stars guests can also fine-tune their forehand on the floodlit tennis courts, enjoy water aerobics classes in the pool and arrange one-on-one personal training sessions through the Concierge. Seven Stars offers complimentary beach services and experiences to make a relaxed day spent along Grace Bay Beach even better including sunglasses cleaning, chilled and scented towels, chilled water, Evian misting, margarita shots, towel service and beach volleyball.
The magnificent swimming pool, with its beautiful mosaic design, is the centerpiece of Seven Stars.
• Island’s only heated salt-water pool
• Cushioned lounges, umbrellas and towels
• Cabanas overlooking the ocean
• Pool attendants
• Pool floats
• If a banana boat ride is something you've always wanted to do, flag one of the big yellow inflatable bananas as they zoom up and down Grace Bay for 20 minutes of uninterrupted fun.
• Explore the deserted southern shores or untouched areas only accessible by boat by renting your own small craft. If you prefer to have someone else lead you to Provo's paradises, charter a power boat with a local captain. Excursions will take you to neighboring cays to photograph iguanas, beach comb, snorkel and explore. Boat rentals can be arranged by the hour, half day or full day.
• Fishing - Also known as reef-fishing, bottom fishing produces a lot of bites, a large catch and allows to you to fish in different areas, depending on tide and water conditions. Half-day group trips and full day private charters can be arranged. Providenciales offers some of the best bone fishing in the world. The relatively unfished waters are ideal for aspiring anglers and expert fishermen alike. Boats carry up to two guests, plus the captain, for half- and full-day excursions. The perfect geographical deep-sea fishing destination, the Turks and Caicos Islands are ringed by the world's third largest barrier reef. The deep blue waters surrounding the outside of the reef are home to the open ocean species; shark, barracuda, marlin, mahi-mahi, tuna and wahoo. Half- or full day private charters accommodate all experience levels.
• Cave Exploration - Head to Middle Caicos for a guided exploration of caves thought to be more than 130,000 years old. This impressive chain of limestone caves and the steep, breathtaking limestone cliffside of Mudjin Harbor make these natural wonders a must-see attraction. A great day trip by boat, complete with a picnic lunch, these tours are generally about 7.5 hours roundtrip.
• Glass Bottom Boats - A glass bottom boat is a great option for families who wish to explore our area's fascinating underwater life. Ideal for non-swimmers, who can view the underwater world through glass panels set into the stern of the boat, and snorkelers, who can hop overboard and explore the beauty of our coral reefs. Half day tours and private charters available.
• Conch Farm Tour - Explore the only conch farm in the world, where Caribbean Queen conch is raised from veliger to adult. See the conch farming process; enjoy a show with two trained and very friendly conchs, Sally & Jerry; and even purchase fresh conch. Thirty-minute tours are offered daily.
Golfers can enjoy a challenging day on the greens at the nearby Provo Golf and Country Club. This 18-hole championship course, recently hosted the Caribbean Amateur Open and is in fantastic condition. It features a natural, rugged layout, limestone outcroppings and native island flora and fauna. The club's facilities include a recently expanded pro shop, a warm-up range, practice chipping and putting areas and quality TaylorMade and Nike club rental. Fairways Restaurant and Grill provides refreshments overlooking the spectacular 9 & 18 holes. Tee times inclusive of cart rental can be arranged through the resort's activities desk.